A Secret Rule of Being a Complete Player

Illusionist

Banned
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
why not? are u gonna be the smooth player who gets good pvssy by all means necessary, or are you gonna be the "proper" guy who barely ever gets any??

Skip, you are the best! I been using ur tactics and they work real well.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on what you want to get out of this. If u just wanna be player and fvck as much pu$$y as ur penis will allow, then yea, good post.

But if your over that stage, for whatever reason( like you;ve already fcked the world) and want some something else, perhaps a relationship, then this is not a good post. being true to yourself and being authentic will allow you to find the right girl.

im not advocating either, it just depends on what u want.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Sorry guys, but there is something inherently wrong with this post. I dont think I need to really spell it out. Some of the more mature guys around here will understand what I mean, and is the likely reason why they haven't posted in this thread.

The chameleon analogy is correct, but it's not about pretending to be something you are not, so you can trick girls into sleeping with you. It is about attaining as many skills, qualities and knowledge as you can, so when you make a transformation to fit a girl, it's still authentically you.

This is a great post for guys who are just out of high school, or still have that mind set. In time you may develop a different understanding. But for now, I hope you guys get all the pvssy you deserve.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Sorry guys, but there is something inherently wrong with this post. I dont think I need to really spell it out. Some of the more mature guys around here will understand what I mean, and is the likely reason why they haven't posted in this thread.

The chameleon analogy is correct, but it's not about pretending to be something you are not, so you can trick girls into sleeping with you. It is about attaining as many skills, qualities and knowledge as you can, so when you make a transformation to fit a girl, it's still authentically you.

This is a great post for guys who are just out of high school, or still have that mind set. In time you may develop a different understanding. But for now, I hope you guys get all the pvssy you deserve.
Yes!! :up:

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be best you rename this "A secret rule of being a complete tool".

If you need to resort to playing other people because you dont have what it takes to get women interested otherwise then you're the one getting played trying to please her. You'd be amazed what some good looks, ******d personality and above all, confidence can do.

I dont mean to be an ******* cause I admit I've tried and done this when I was younger. Thing is, women will get better at spotting this the older you get until they just assume you're a charlatan and liar and reject you. Just aint possible to consistently play someone else unless she's drunk and well drunk girls are not all that good in bed.

Connect to the women with a part of your personality you share and it will be much nicer to talk to her and sex will be better as well since you can be yourself.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
why not? are u gonna be the smooth player who gets good pvssy by all means necessary, or are you gonna be the "proper" guy who barely ever gets any??
Something tells me you're AFC Savior/skiptomylou.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
You're right, and I will add something to this thread.

This thread is dumb as hell. Basically, the OP is suggesting that a guy be fake and be someone he's not. That's not only bad advice for dealing with women, but it's bad advice for dealing with people in general.

I'm the same person around every girl I meet. I've dated and attracted older women, young girls, b!tchy girls, nice girls, shy girls and girls my age. There was even a period in my life where I thought my boss' wife was coming on to me.

You don't need to have a personality that you bring out for each type of girl you meet. I'd say 90 percent of females are attracted to the same character traits and physical qualities in guys. All of those are laid out all throughout this message board and website.

I wouldn't start being fake. Fakeness is one of the least attractive qualities a person can have.

Reaction score
nope, im not suggesting to be FLAT OUT FAKE

im suggesting to work on yourself and your inner game, so that u could get to the point that u instantly establish a connection with all kinds of different women, and when i say different women, I mean for example:

1)preppy girls (we know they are hot)
2)ghetto girls (theyre hot too dont deny it!)
3) punk type of girls (somethin about them is appealing too, once again, dont deny it!!)
4) foreign girls, like asian girls or spanish or brazilian or russian ect ect

so whats my point? you have to develop all of your social skills as much as you can, through EXPERIENCE.......go to a club 100 times, listen to ALL kinds of music, go to every party you can, talk to as many people as you can and take everything in and learn learn learn LEARN

you want to get to a point where you have a date on a sunday afternoon with a ghetto chick, and you can connect with her talking about hip hop, be dressed like a fly mofo, be all ****y and tough and fun, be a sexual freak who turns her on, **** her, drop her off and then.......

2nd date, sunday evening, u see a smart sweet brazilian girl........go salsa dancing with her, talk to her about hot brazilian techno, point out to her that u value whatever she values, CONNECT with HER AS WELL, and **** her too

the above is an example of what im talking about when i say BE A CHAMELION WHO CAN ADAPT TO ALL KINDS OF WOMEN

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck all that being what she wants me to be. If she doesn't change into what i think an ideal woman should be then why should i change @ her whim? Fvck what girls think they want, i do me!

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Ultimate Player said:

im suggesting to work on yourself and your inner game, so that u could get to the point that u instantly establish a connection with all kinds of different women, and when i say different women, I mean for example:

3) punk type of girls (somethin about them is appealing too, once again, dont deny it!!)

so whats my point? you have to develop all of your social skills as much as you can, through EXPERIENCE.......go to a club 100 times, listen to ALL kinds of music, go to every party you can, talk to as many people as you can and take everything in and learn learn learn LEARN

you want to get to a point where you have a date on a sunday afternoon with a ghetto chick, and you can connect with her talking about hip hop, be dressed like a fly mofo, be all ****y and tough and fun, be a sexual freak who turns her on, **** her, drop her off and then.......

2nd date, sunday evening, u see a smart sweet brazilian girl........go salsa dancing with her, talk to her about hot brazilian techno, point out to her that u value whatever she values, CONNECT with HER AS WELL, and **** her too

the above is an example of what im talking about when i say BE A CHAMELION WHO CAN ADAPT TO ALL KINDS OF WOMEN

That's a little better. :D

Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:

Instead of "chameleon" a better word to use is "versatile"

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
ver·sa·tile (vûr'sə-təl, -tīl') Pronunciation Key
adj.

1. Capable of doing many things competently.
2. Having varied uses or serving many functions: "The most versatile of vegetables is the tomato" (Craig Claiborne).
3. Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4. Biology Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached anther of a flower.

As darwinists here like to hear..."adapting to your environment"....without necessary changing who you are.

Putting it this way pleases everybody.

Reaction score
you are right LMS, my english is my 2nd language, even though i been here for 16 years out of my 23 years of my life, versatile IS a better word

alot of guys who have no success, have NO versatility whatsoever......its either "you be the perfect girl, or else i NEXT you because of what sosuave theories tell me"

i hate that shyt

Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
fvck all that being what she wants me to be. If she doesn't change into what i think an ideal woman should be then why should i change @ her whim? Fvck what girls think they want, i do me!
make sure to check back on this thread, i explained what i meant right above

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
women will change for you ... only when they love you.

AFC mindset right there - u cant expect and wait women to love you, only 1-5 girls total in life will REALLY love you, 99% of them wont love you and you need to be a good player otherwise you wont succeed

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
If she says that you are not her type = rejection
Yet if you're not her type then there is a good chance that she will not be your type either. Why would you want a woman who you didn't like?

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As said earlier, it for the pvssy. Want to get lots? Be a man who fits her types? Though for an LTR, it needs to be a girl that fits the core self rather than the fake image (which works but not what Ultimate player advocates actually) or even one of the many facets of a personality of many interests (which is what he is advocating).

Edit: NVM, the post at the top says he is advocating to make a fake image. Then it all comes down to.... Do you really want the ***** that bad?

Reaction score
HUmanist, i posted this above, a reiterration of what i meant: