A Reoccurring Situation

Vordermark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly the most experienced when it comes to reading woman, and I'm curious as to what a woman means when she says something. Also I'm looking for some guidance and opinions on how to deal with the situation that has arisen.

A little background perhaps, I'm an incredibly shy guy that was socially isolated in high school. To top that off, I blush over everything, in fact I'm blushing right now and nobody is around. My social skills are obviously lacking when I went away to University, and I still had a huge case of the shyness. I'm good looking but not in the way that any man wants to be. I'm that really cute guy that looks younger than he actually is. I get a ridiculous amount of compliments about my cuteness and I enjoy that.

Situation 1:
I made out with this 7.5HB last semester and she kept saying "I can't believe how cute you are.", I hear that a lot but the shear volume that she said it made me nervous. I kind of thought that maybe she has self-esteem issues, and I really didn't know how to handle someone like that.

Neither of us wanted a relationship, and I didn't know how to handle that. I called her, and I tried to set something up, even though I didn't want to date. I just wish I had known how to handle that. Which brings us to situation #2

Situation 2:
I made out with this 8HB this semester, and I've known this girl since first year(last year) but she had a boyfriend. She shed the dead weight during the summer and seems interested in me.

We have a mutual friend, and It was his 20th birthday. We were at the bar playing cards (It was a great idea, really fun), and she won the first game, and I won the second game and we were doing best of three. During the third game, I found out she spoke French, and I have a genuine interest in hearing other languages. I ask her to say something in French, and she leans way past halfway and says something along the lines of "good guy." I had to lean in to hear her over the bar noise, and instead of pulling back I kissed her. I think she seemed genuinely shocked that I had kissed her.

The bet for the third game, was that I'd take off my sweater if she won but she would owe me a drink if she won. I win the 3rd game, and I proudly lean back and tell her I'll take a Guinness. She says I have to come up to the bar with me and or I'm not going to get anything. I go up and she grabs my hand and drags me outside and around the corner (Its a school pub, so its just a hallway not an alley). She pushes me up against the wall, and we start to make out. She seems like she is trying to dominate me, but I spun her around until she has her back towards the wall and pinned her arms.

She said stuff like this during...
i)"You're only doing this because you're drunk" (I wasn't that drunk).

Was this her insecurity bubbling to the surface? Just so she knows she isn't being used? I obviously thought along those lines then and tried to stop that thinking with "I've always thought you were really cute."

ii)"I feel like someone is watching me, lets make sure there aren't cameras"

Was she embarrassed to be with me at this point? She didn't want anyone to find out? Like I was some sort of dirty secret. At least it made me feel this way.

iii)"I can't believe you're like this"

I'm not really sure what to make of that. She seemed pleasantly surprised but that's all I could get from her. I started nibbling her neck right before she said that. I think I replied with a "There is more to me than what meets the eye" (It was either that or the stupid don't judge a book by its cover)

On an embarrassing note, I think I said something along the lines of.
"Where are we going to take this tonight?" And she replied with a "What did you say?" and my game dissolved, like sugar in water.

I'm not looking for anything else from this girl. I'm not ready to settle down and neither is she. How would a man react to this, am I under any responsibility to contact her?

PS. I only go for cute girls, can you think of a reason for that?

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this her insecurity bubbling to the surface? Just so she knows she isn't being used? I obviously thought along those lines then and tried to stop that thinking with "I've always thought you were really cute."

Every girl is just a stepping stone to the next one, none of them individually matter at all. What they said or thought at any given moment matters even less. You are treating them like a precious resource when in reality there are a couple million of them in your nearest metropolitan center. Get your perspective straight. If you are good looking, turn it into Wild Poon, not into 3 situations described in detail on a website that are offered up for analysis.

You have yet to truly enter the world of DJing if you spend time analysizing this **** from which nothing can be learned anyway. Women fluctuate wildly and unpredictably, the overall trends are described at SoSuave and your reactions to them should be described by DeAngelo-Gunswitch-Joekker-AntiDump-Pook-SeniorFingerz. Like so many posts, two weeks of experience in the field would have rendered this one unnecessary (my own posts included). When in doubt, fvck ten other women.

Vordermark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:

Every girl is just a stepping stone to the next one, none of them individually matter at all. What they said or thought at any given moment matters even less. You are treating them like a precious resource when in reality there are a couple million of them in your nearest metropolitan center. Get your perspective straight. If you are good looking, turn it into Wild Poon, not into 3 situations described in detail on a website that are offered up for analysis.

You have yet to truly enter the world of DJing if you spend time analysizing this **** from which nothing can be learned anyway. Women fluctuate wildly and unpredictably, the overall trends are described at SoSuave and your reactions to them should be described by DeAngelo-Gunswitch-Joekker-AntiDump-Pook-SeniorFingerz. Like so many posts, two weeks of experience in the field would have rendered this one unnecessary (my own posts included). When in doubt, fvck ten other women.

First off, I always write down what I've felt went well, what went okay and what I desperately need to improve. This helps me spot patterns in my approaches, and to focus on improving specific aspects of myself.

I don't jump from one girl to the next, like some of the people on here. I didn't join this forum so that I could get laid by an uncountable number of woman, I joined to improve myself body and mind. I do however have AA, and I'm working on fixing that.

I posted because I lack experience in this situation, and I was hoping someone had already been through this.

I think you're missing a major part of your game if you aren't analyzing what woman are thinking.