A relationship Without Attraction ?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind yo, i m fairly a newbie at this and haven't dates these girls for very long...

the last two girls , didn't give me IOIs but I still managed to get their number and have dates with them. They meet me for dates but it hasn't led to sex yet... Is this because I chose girls that weren't attracted to me in the first place and got them interested via personality/clothes but they find me not attractive for sex ?

I know our common adage " that Looks Don't Matter "..basically you want to be a chameleon and sync with them ..assuming they are at first attracted to you somewhat. I am not sure that some of these girls might not 100 % be ..

thats the thing, if a girl has sex with you, that pretty much is like a 'calling card' that says your looks are good enough. That is what I want more than anything..i'll even drop going after super hot babes and to the ones who gives me the IOIs..THat is what I want, a girl to have sex with me.

Don't get me wrong , i am not unattractive, I get some girls interested me with IOIS but I like to go for girls that really look hot to me. I think that might be the mistake -- not following IOIs but doing my own thing.

I know the 'fcck me' look, i used to get all the time when I was in my 19-22 age,I used to have a FULL SET OF HAIR and chiseled face/body. Now, lets just say I am pretty much bald at 26.( I had a poor hair transplant that has effected my confidence but I am working on fixing the transplant ,as i 'll have the funds saved up shortly.)

Now there are alot of variables. It might just be that I picked two inhibited girls. I don't escalate with kino..i know its important but i am newbie and afraid if i dont do it right it will freak them out.

.I do dress well. I do spend well.. i try to have a good funny light personality/conversation .perhaps I just need continue to keep seeing them and

hope that they get drunk or something hehe...

What do you guys think?

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that if a woman's willing to go out with you in the first place, there's usually some measure of attraction present.

My guess is you're probably just not escalating into sex properly. Do you do any rapport building, emotion triggering, or sexual tension stuff?

Thundercat

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks 4 ur responses. i just found out shes a virgin..

thats why she so clueless about sexuall advancing

TIME TO MOVE on and hope I Find 1 GIRL tahts not a virgin pain in my ass