A real man

redspicyflag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female friend of mine posted this on myspace

I was like damn

this is a Don Juan

a few pointers for the challenged :)

so today some idiot asked me a question, on what a "hot mama" like myself is looking for in a man...he asked if money, car and good looks were all i needed..... i almost threw up in his face a bit........
ok so here we go.....

MONEY is definitely out.... i need a man who can impress me even if he were broke.... i need a man who wears his car, not his car wears him..... 1 thing is lots and lots of confidence.. believe me... confidence gets you a long way.

No flowers and candy mumbo-jumbo..... no one wants a guy who kisses your butt..... once in a while ... OK..... but keep it "once in a while".... spare the compliments... there is a limit, i got really sick of hearing how pretty and hot i am :)..... so don't make it like your obsessed with me.... every girl wants a boyfriend not another fan :) .....

LOOKS. there has to be physical attraction..... Obviously.... but did i say confidence?..... makes up for a lot of flaws.....

BE IN CONTROL of things, no girl is interested in a guy she can run... again i don't need a pet..... regardless of how much you like me, (keep it on the low, do not let me know..)

and act like you are Gods gift to the world.... make me want you before you tell me about your feelings.....

OH very IMPORTANT: be INTERESTING.... how's your intellect level?.... i need a smart guy, otherwise you'll get boring real fast....... if you can't upkeep a conversation than you're pretty much out... :)

so CONFIDENCE, BE a leader, do not talk about cars EVER, or your stinkin’ bank account, do not KISS my butt, be BRIEF, DONT shower me with compliments, or presents (if your JUST a fan. Feel free to give me all the gifts of this world.. I WILL ACCEPT:), BE mysterious, leave me hanging..... ok this will give you a good start :)

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Damn, the no talking about cars thing is enough to turn me away. Good luck with that.

Of course, girls really don't give two sh!ts about cars. Or anything guys are interested about. And honestly, most guys don't give a damn about anything girls are interested in. Which is why to be successful you just have to learn how to talk in circles...it's really like a dance.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow a woman that actually SAYS what she wants.....I bet if you went out with her and made a bad move she would help you out and say that you're doing it wrong. lol I think it's awesome that she not only knows what she wants but wrote out what she wants "publicly"...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flows101 said:
This women "KNOWS" what she wants... very rare.
women know what they want and it is almost a copy of what this girl says. The problem is that most women are not honest enough to say those things and rather play games with men.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think wht it comes down too is there are just too many ppl that are well off its not longer rare to have a nice car.....fact is that a man who has a total package is.....but at the same time i'm sure if the dude had like a lamborghni than it would be somethin to girls cuz that is very rare.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Basically a real man is someone who follows their own dreams and live by their own rules, instead of looking to please others and fulfill their goals. A real women like this is rare, just like a real man is hard to become. I hope she finds herself someone on her level. Good for her! She gets "it!"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like what my girlfriend always says.

good post

comic_relief

Leashed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy to post something like that on a myspace but to act on it in the real world is a completely different ballgame. Of course she's not goins to write looks, money, material things are important to her because it would make her look completely shallow to all those who read it. Sub-consciously though, I'm sure she would still prefer a good looking guy over a bad looking guy, and a guy with money over a guy without it. Personality is what seperates the good looking successful guys from other good looking successful guys.