A Q and A thread, With Packers2010

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to take some time out and give back to the community. I've taken so much from it it's time to give back.

most of you know who I am. (I may not be the same person I was, but it's te same username) to the rest of you. hello and welcome :)

now let's get down to business. to any of you noobs out there if you have any questions about the game. lay them on me. I will try answer them best I can. if i can't help you, I will point you in the right direction to someone who can.

LETS DO THIS!

BelleSing96

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
I am going to take some time out and give back to the community. I've taken so much from it it's time to give back.

most of you know who I am. (I may not be the same person I was, but it's te same username) to the rest of you. hello and welcome :)

now let's get down to business. to any of you noobs out there if you have any questions about the game. lay them on me. I will try answer them best I can. if i can't help you, I will point you in the right direction to someone who can.

LETS DO THIS!
Yeah, I have one!!!!! One time you tried to put your peepee in my vagina...but it didn't fit because my vagina was actually a pee pee :/ do you think if I paint it green and yellow it will fit????

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your opinion on chatting up women when you are currently in a relationship with a girl. Also perhaps being the wingman for a friend?

quentinio

Reaction score
My gf has recently started showing the classic signs of disrespect/disinterest: Assumes I'll be there no matter what, doesn't return calls the same day...

The thing is... When I notice she does one of those things I automatically "disappear": no calls, no texts... She always ends up calling that same evening asking what's wrong and saying I'm not paying attention to her. It's annoying because it's clearly the opposite but still, she notices and doesn't like it, which I feel like is a good thing, or at least better than no reaction at all. (In her defense I have also seen her not pick up the phone to one of her best female friends on several occasions if we/she are doing anything)

Anyway: do you think she is genuinely interested or just plain crazy?

My plan is to become much less available to regain some lost terrain. Anything else I should be doing as of now. (Besides from running away)

Thanks you!!

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n52 said:
What's your opinion on chatting up women when you are currently in a relationship with a girl. Also perhaps being the wingman for a friend?

good question. sometimes this could be a random **** test. at that point just proceed as normal.

if it isn't. well.. if the girl is nice and friendly and has a good vibe, I would use her as your wing women and go to the club together. whats even better is she is gay, so you can go to the gay club. single straight girls love going o the gay club, because they won't get hit on in there.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quentinio said:
My gf has recently started showing the classic signs of disrespect/disinterest: Assumes I'll be there no matter what, doesn't return calls the same day...

The thing is... When I notice she does one of those things I automatically "disappear": no calls, no texts... She always ends up calling that same evening asking what's wrong and saying I'm not paying attention to her. It's annoying because it's clearly the opposite but still, she notices and doesn't like it, which I feel like is a good thing, or at least better than no reaction at all. (In her defense I have also seen her not pick up the phone to one of her best female friends on several occasions if we/she are doing anything)

Anyway: do you think she is genuinely interested or just plain crazy?

My plan is to become much less available to regain some lost terrain. Anything else I should be doing as of now. (Besides from running away)

Thanks you!!
you say you have lost some ground. you have to think WHAT you did you loose that ground and work from there...

right now, If i was you. I would be out macking at heaps of other girls. the less time you give her the more she will want it. you have to give it to them in burst. A little bit here a little bit there.

I'm not sure if she is crazy more in that, she is just starting ****. most girls do this when things are boring and they ain't getting enough drama in their life.

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this sound too AFC??? This is terrible game.

Me:OMG! I just saw this fat guy wearing a tutu run into a glass door! It was ****ing bizarre!
Her:Haha omg that's hilarious wish I could have seen that
"Me: Lmao it was. So what are you doing on this wonderful Saturday night?
Her: Just hanging out with my best friend Grace and having a bonfire how about you?"
Me: Tell Grace I said what's up. So my friends and I are out to dinner and we have a bit of bet going, what kind of pizza do you prefer?[I was actually with a friend eating pizza at the time]
Her: Grace says hi and that she is hanging out with her best friend Sarah having a wild party. Which kind[of pizza] would work in your favor?[I took this as an IOI]
Me: Just say pepperoni, I'm assuming it's the same for Ms.Grace as well?
Her: Yeah and pepperoni is our favorite
Me: Ok good, =P. So about this "wild party". What's the address?
Her: [address of her friend's house]. It's not much of a party though.

Her: No seriously though, no party here.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:
Does this sound too AFC??? This is terrible game.

Me:OMG! I just saw this fat guy wearing a tutu run into a glass door! It was ****ing bizarre!
Her:Haha omg that's hilarious wish I could have seen that
"Me: Lmao it was. So what are you doing on this wonderful Saturday night?
Her: Just hanging out with my best friend Grace and having a bonfire how about you?"
Me: Tell Grace I said what's up. So my friends and I are out to dinner and we have a bit of bet going, what kind of pizza do you prefer?[I was actually with a friend eating pizza at the time]
Her: Grace says hi and that she is hanging out with her best friend Sarah having a wild party. Which kind[of pizza] would work in your favor?[I took this as an IOI]
Me: Just say pepperoni, I'm assuming it's the same for Ms.Grace as well?
Her: Yeah and pepperoni is our favorite
Me: Ok good, =P. So about this "wild party". What's the address?
Her: [address of her friend's house]. It's not much of a party though.

Her: No seriously though, no party here.

this is pretty good. I wouldn't bother talking about the friend. though thinking about it, it feels like your not putting to much effort into the girl you are texting.

I just to do a double take a read this again. ( you picked the worse color to read). you are thinking to much of it. you got the address of the girls house. now you just go over there..

I don't really see what you are complaining about. this girl is obviously bored and she likes you enough to give out the address what more do you want?

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
this is pretty good. I wouldn't bother talking about the friend. though thinking about it, it feels like your not putting to much effort into the girl you are texting.

I just to do a double take a read this again. ( you picked the worse color to read). you are thinking to much of it. you got the address of the girls house. now you just go over there..

I don't really see what you are complaining about. this girl is obviously bored and she likes you enough to give out the address what more do you want?
I wasn't I'm not even interested, I was doing this because I was really bored.

Sorry about the color. I actually changed it from a slightly brighter pink.

I forgot the rest

Me: We know lol. You might want to start getting ready though.

Her: For what??

Me: It's a saturday night why wouldn't you want to something?[big mistake with this one]

Her: we'll we were going to have a bonfire

Me: alright we are on our way. We were just going to stop by and head to a few parties in the area.

Her: We don't really want anyone over tonight sorry

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
got out of a relationship and have not been having the same type of success in clubs, but am doing ok in strip clubs(got a few dates) but want to get to the point of banging hooters waitresses.but i lack motivation to go out consistently to get as good as i used to be. what is a good way to combat that?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:
I wasn't I'm not even interested, I was doing this because I was really bored.

Sorry about the color. I actually changed it from a slightly brighter pink.

I forgot the rest

Me: We know lol. You might want to start getting ready though.

Her: For what??

Me: It's a saturday night why wouldn't you want to something?[big mistake with this one]

Her: we'll we were going to have a bonfire

Me: alright we are on our way. We were just going to stop by and head to a few parties in the area.

Her: We don't really want anyone over tonight
sorry

I think it might be the way you just invted yourself over. it's too much too soon. I would have used the line " oh cool. we are going to some parites in the area.. maybe i might see you. "

instead of forcing yourself over. the best way is to make it like It's HER idea. when really it' not.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
got out of a relationship and have not been having the same type of success in clubs, but am doing ok in strip clubs(got a few dates) but want to get to the point of banging hooters waitresses.but i lack motivation to go out consistently to get as good as i used to be. what is a good way to combat that?
you just got to do it dude. there is no other way you can get around it.. other then going out at least 4 nights a week. or if you are in a smaller town aim for 3.

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
I think it might be the way you just invted yourself over. it's too much too soon. I would have used the line " oh cool. we are going to some parites in the area.. maybe i might see you. "

instead of forcing yourself over. the best way is to make it like It's HER idea. when really it' not.
So you're saying I should ease into it little more gracefully next time?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:
So you're saying I should ease into it little more gracefully next time?
yeah, she wasn't ready for it.

it's like if you DON't invite yourself over there she will be thinking " wait why didn't he invite his self over, I don't get it"

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it acceptable if I fvck a girl up her ass then stick my c0ck in her mouth after ?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Is it acceptable if I fvck a girl up her ass then stick my c0ck in her mouth after ?
Yes, but don't let her kids you after!