A problem, help?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, ok, so heres what happened with my girlfriend and me who've been together for 1 year and she moved 100 miles away about 4 months ago to college.

at first my g/f was telling me that she doenst want to party in college or go to house/frat parties because its nothing but guys trying to get on her. She also swore not to drink that much.

Recently though shes been drinking more often and hanging out with guys more and more often. It really worries me because shes going against her previous ideas and she's telling me shes "growing as a person" but she continues to tell me she doesnt cheat and she loves me alot.

We had a great relationship, even though it started when i had sex with her at a party when she was really drunk :-\ see my connection?

Anyways, here's the scoop on the problem of the question

She went out to anout 5 or 6 house parties and ended up getting WAAAAYYYY drunk and dancing with "1" guy she said (btw, she danced with her ex boyfriend a couple weeks back at a nightclub when she had been drinking too, then went with her friends and him who used to be in their group of friends to a guy named Nick's apartment).

That night I went to a party with 4 guys, and then 6 girls show up unexpectedily to me because this was a friend of Chris's and she get upset at me?

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
This type of situation rarely works. Best to date other girls and not tell her a thing.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guaranteed, she's fvcking other dudes, or soon will be. i think you know this already. she's sewing her oats, she's having fun, she's trying to figure out what kind of c@ck is best for her. you should be doing the same with pvssy.

just suggest to her that you are having an equal, if not greater, amount of fun, without braggin about any escapades.

you're 100 miles away--not terrible or unworkable, but definitely a major issue. just make sure that any travel is split equally, if not slightly lopsided in your favor (e.g. she comes to see you 60% of the time).

you have 1 year with her, so that's something. but, the fact of the matter is, you aren't around, and other guys are.

Reaction score
Her 'true' self is coming out! She is a drunken ho and you know this because that was your first experience with her. Expect that she slept with numerous partners at one time - she seems to be the type.

Say no to hos!!!!!!!!!!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this article, sounds like my situation. My girlfriend recently took a break with me (weeks ago before this happned) because she needed time for me to find myself and her to find herself.

"well this is all very thought provoking I must say. i tend to think that things are not as simple as saying cheaters are good or bad. human behavior is generally multidimensional and complex. my g/f cheated on me recently and she kept the whole thing a secret and intended to keep it a secret as she broke up with me for some noble altruistic reasons (she needed time to focus on herself and school) when in reality she was already gettin' it on with this other guy who was nearly twice her age (which i just don't get). she continued with both of us for a while... and it was creepy to know she was whispering sweet nothings in both of our ears at the same time.

http://www.adulthoodwonderful.com/break up/10_signs_to_break_up.htm"