A painful lesson

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? Girls enjoy being treated like ****. That's why they aren't attracted to AFCs and hop on some *******'s **** all night. They want to be talked down to, belittled, humiliated, smacked around, and treated with disrespect. Slap those b*tches around!

And in case you can't tell I'm joking. Even if the OP is a troll you should still treat girls with respect. Just don't become a doormat.

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
An ******* who doesnt care about the girl is a guy who knows the true low-value of a woman...Treating a girl like you dont care and pressing the right buttons will get a girl who is obsessed about you to the point where she will complain about her bad treatment but would do anything for you...The more you act in this, super confident ****y manner, the harder girls chase you and the 'higher value' you are...everyone knows that pimps dont give a f*ck about a b*tch.

If we as men knew this and stopped pedestalling the girls then we wouldn't have problems like this.
There's a difference between treating someone with respect and pedestalling. I'm saying we should respect girls as human beings, and we can definitely do that while being ****y, confident, acting a bit like an assh*le and not putting her on a pedestal.

Why go to extreme ends of the scale all the time i.e. "be an AFC and put girls on pedestals" or "be a jerk and abuse girls"? Surely there is a happy balance between the two!

Ease, would you beat a girl with a baseball bat because you realise the "true low-value of women" and because "b*tches are b*tches and pimps don't give a f*ck" ?

No, right? Exactly. This isn't the 1920s. The OP was wrong to call the girl hurtful names and leave her in tears...where the hell does it say in this forum that DJs should abuse women?