A notion about these famous dating gurus?

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albanian_Alpha said:
David DeAngelo, Swinggcat,etc.....they all have the same story..."I used to suck with women, but one day I got fed up with it and I decided that I would do everything neccessary to be a master with women....I spent years in figuring out what works with women and since then I slept with hundereds of women,etc."

So did they just go on the street and try to seduce women for years until they figured it out?

How do we know that they slept with hundereds of women?

I wish I could just believe them all....
No they didn't just go on the streets and figure it out. They both enrolled in Speed Seduction and became friends with Ross Jeffries at some point. Ross Jeffries is the one who started this whole PUA movement and he didn't just go out on the streets and learn who to seduce women.

RJ figured out how to seduce women by apply hypnotic language and NLP to lead womens states into likeing him and having sex with him. He was studying NLP one day and being the geek that he is, he wondered if you could change a girls state into likeing him through NLP. And he did it and started marketing the techniques. Then Dave D. and Swinggcat both enrolled to learn Speed Seduction or SS, not at the same time though. So they both started with RJ. Here's his website --> http://www.seduction.com

David Deangelo then became friends with Rick H.through SS and basically modelled what he did and took everything that he knew and made it into a method of his own that is now DYD. Rick H. happens to be a naturall. Who for some reason went to SS.

Swingcatt is someone who got into SS, learned a lot and wondered if you could get girls without it. So he followed the movement out of SS and started coming up with his own method that is inspired from other PUA's his own testing and a lot from Style.

But both methods are valid. And I have never heard either of them say that they have slept with hundred of women. Maybe Swinggcat but definately not Dave D.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ron Louis and David Copeland are GODS. I use this site for specific techniques such as neg hits and push and pulls and specific situations, but i use their philosophy. I've read everyone, and those two are by far the best :rockon:

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They give you something to buy into. It’s the same way hip hop artists have that story behind them, they’re carefully marketed to maximize their profits. You’ve got to consider the type of people who are buying these books. They are people who live the story they David D’Angelo and co are pitching to them, so they figure if these average looking guys can go from zero to hero, then so can I!!!!

The premise behind it all is based on a combination of sales and psychology – it isn’t rocket science to figure out, rather it takes a certain kind of personality that bases itself on self-improvement and is able to pick itself up after knock backs. After time you realize that there’s very little left that can catch you off guard, so you start piecing it all together and start theorizing it all, which is what the dude who came up with the theories initially will have done.