a nice guy needs help

dewtsgrad

Reaction score
Dear Girls and Guys,
I consider myself a nice guy and have girlfriends, who want me just as friends. Now i don't do the typical nice guy stuff-ex. put them on cloud nine, worship the ground under the feet etc. However, they say I am a great guy and want to just stay as friends. Alot of people say alot of great things about My guy friends had say have patience and the right girl will come to you, yet there the ones with the girl friends. My find that to be crap. I keep greating rejected when I ask a girl out-should I just not bother trying another, continue being patient or just become a jerk. I would like some advice/feedback on this, without getting insulted. Thanks Alot. Cheers!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Dont waste any signifigant amount of time or especially $$$ with women who want to remain platonic. Find ones who wish to be romantic, and when the platonic ones find out you are being sexual with other women, your social status will be elevated.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but your english is just dreadful. I could hardly understand a thing you were saying.

dewtsgrad

Reaction score
Hey Man,
I was just wondering was how was nice guys: which I consider myself to be, suppose to get girls who are their friends to become more their girlfriends. All I was saying was that all my girlfriends just want to remain friends, do I have to stay the same or become a jerk. respond if you want

Oooosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep them and find new girls but start treating them a different way i.e. read the DJ bible bro. :cool:

Reaction score
Only pursue women romantically - never as a friend!!! You'll do ok - be patient but be active in your pursuit!!

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is ok to be a nice guy and still get girls and date them.

Alright, I may related to your problem and become a good friend... and sunddenly turn them around. Why? Becasue I want to find out more about before I deliver the final blow and swept her off her feet.

Some kind of manipulative but in a good purpose.

But of course... Please follow the rules of dating Do's and don'ts and you are in the game.

because I know that you will soon find someone you... really... uhm... love... wanna kids with... drive your kids in a green mini van, fetch them to soccer...

And I will agree on you about making friends and then turning it into relationship. So Don't worry about being a nice guy.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
YOU SEE....THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM PISSES ME OFF.

Guys like TillTheEndOfTime, who have been here a while, posts a reply that does not even help the guy but insults him. I mean damn, what the hell was even the purpose of you posting? Get the hell off the computer.

Okay if you want some advice kid, listen up. There is one guy on this forum that can explain to you better than I can about HOW TO BE A MAN. Because that is what it comes down to. Not being a Jerk or a Nice guy, or talking smooth, or wearing new clothes, or walking with confidence, or all that other seduction fake **** that some people might post to you. Become a Man, and all these things will come natural, and you will have fun and have inner joy, because overall, THAT IS WHAT GETS THE DAMN GIRL AND MAKES YOU ENJOY LIFE. Read Pooks article on Be A Man, do a search on it. And if any of you Senior Don Juans dont like the fact that I am telling him to read the article, go bite yourself. The article explains a lot.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
And one thing more Buddy, Not all articles can relate you to your current situation. If you are trapped into a friends zone... its alright, its never too late!

Don't just read some articles, influences, advices, observ, make tests and do whats works for you.

And if you want a better reading, Search for thundercat or ross jeffries or david deangelo. they make clear statements on what i am giving you.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh geez wind, I guess you were offended.....because the reply you give him before didnt say ****.

Read and get insight, then you will be ABLE to live yourself freely and have the things you want. Some people will tell you, just out in the field and learn from experience. Experience is good, but some pain you dont have to go through if you would take three minutes to read something and practice it.

As far as doing what works BEST for you, it sounds like another technique or tactic growing out of the ground.......OHHHHH....

Once you embrace your nature as a man, you will find YOU, and YOU are unique. How YOU do it, is different then how anybody else does it. but you must first find your nature, and that is THE MAN YOU ARE. Just read the post by Pook, it will enlighten you.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
opps. no harm in any means here. It was intended for dewtsgrad not for anybody.

I wouldn't buy that hehehehe. It was an honest opinion for a fellow DJ. not for a chump. LOL

And one thing more dewtsgrad, I was reading a cosmopolitan of last months issue, and there is a part there that says "friends are great lovers" if you can get that one... you'll get my point.

Good luck men.