A new hope

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you're right

I do think this (Operation Thrilla in Manila) might be heading in the wrong direction. I did call her today (of course), and left a voicemail. She called me back about 2 hours later while I was taking my kids (i'm divorced with 50% custody) bowling. I told her I was busy with my kids and I would get back to her later.

I called back about an hour later and we had a nice conversation. I asked her how last night was (she went out with girlfriends and her gay friend to some clubs). She said "it was alright". I said "Were they happening places?" She said "I said they were alright". Yellow flag.

Anyways, she isn't working tonight and said "you must be tired though". I said "yeah, i'm too tired to come out tonight, but maybe early part of this week we could get together". She said "OK, I'll give you a call tomorrow". She was out with her parents (still married, and about 70 years old) at some sort of Asian cultural street festival.

I still have the other girl (Operation Peking Duck) coming over tonight and the scene is set for another bout of multi-hour sex, but I'm still craving the flipina girl's pvssy again. I can't begin to tell you how great she was in bed. Multiple positions, reverse cowgirl, standing up with me holding her around my waist, and on and on and on. Almost like she had done it many times before :(

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop calling her all the time. Distance yourself you are so available and easy to get a hold of. You are the man, busy, exciting, and have **** to do. Contact her only to make plans,

You " Hey baby I am real busy but wanted to see if you could go out on thursday"
HER : "Thursdays great"
YOU " I got to run but will pick you up at 7 on thursday, have a great week"
Click

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
she just emailed me

I just got the following email from her as if she was contacting me on match.com for the first time:

"hi mr hottie.. i'm intrigued by your profile.. i'd like to get to know you more.. would you like to go out with me on wednesday? i'm free and you might be in for a nice surprise ;0

take care.. i'm working tonight though i'm wishing i could be doing something else.. like...uhhh:

I'm going to wait a bit and then reply yes.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
ronp78 said:
I just got the following email from her as if she was contacting me on match.com for the first time:

"hi mr hottie.. i'm intrigued by your profile.. i'd like to get to know you more.. would you like to go out with me on wednesday? i'm free and you might be in for a nice surprise ;0

take care.. i'm working tonight though i'm wishing i could be doing something else.. like...uhhh:

I'm going to wait a bit and then reply yes.
Intrigued by your profile?! This is obviously a set standard response.
This chick is playing you big time. Surely you have worked this out NOW.

You were not supposed to get that email.

This all sounds surreal to me. Are you fair dinkum with this story mate?

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not making any of this up. I swear. I agree it sounds surreal, especially so quickly on the heels of the 4-date underwhelming chick I had been pursuing so hard.

I disagree that this is a form response though. I just think she is being flirty and a bit manipulative.

I do agree that she THINKS she is playing me. There are firewalls I won't cross though, like giving her money, telling her i love her, telling her i miss her, etc.

One weird thing is that she balked when I asked for her email address, but had no problem giving me her cell phone number.

I found her facebook and myspace pages, and she is connected to 80% women / 20% men. That's a mildly good sign.

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're on again tonight at 630. All she wants to do is "chill" in her apartment. My plan is to enjoy the sex, be safe, and NOT fall for her.

I'm sure it will be interesting.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are so getting played.

She's sussing you out to see if you're really as aloof as some of your statements seem to make you out to be, but then you're letting her know you're really NOT.

Such as telling her "let's just let things develop naturally. We really can't tell how it will develop. Maybe we'll end up being friends only." So to that, her move is to tell you how much she loves your eyes, yadda, yadda and the result? You ended up in bed and then cuddling and talking in "very endearing ways".

She's thinking, "he was full of shyt when he said maybe we'd only be friends."

She calls you and says she wants to see you.... and BAM you're there taking her out to dinner! What is THAT telling her? Hint: Easy Meal Ticket.
Asking you how much you make? There's a reason that question came out of her lips.

She says "I want the honest answer" - but that's woman-speak for "Spill your guts, boy. Reveal it all to me. Take all the rope you need to hang yourself." And you did, telling her how "special" she is, how "incredibly" attracted to her you are, as well as letting her know how easily you fall into relationships by telling her you had a "girl friend" before four dates were up and how you wussed out by having her promise not to have sex with other guys and how that tells her you ARE involved already, otherwise you wouldn't care.

So she knows she's got you, and that she's in control. Make no mistake about that.

She's being honest with you in telling you that she wants to still date other men and you're probably dead on right that she'll be having sex with some of them. But she's telling you that to set you up for the fall when she eventually dumps you: "But I told you I'd be seeing other guys!"

And you think YOU have HER "moving in the right direction"? Only in your mind.

>> I do expect to somehow fall into oneitis on this...

I'm getting the urge to call her today, and fighting it hard, but I have the feeling I will give in.
>>

You're posting excuses to pave the way for your lack of resolve because you already know you're going to go and do the wrong thing? You're weak. You need to be much stronger.

>> OK, but why is she bringing up all the questions about exclusivity? She very much wanted to ask and discuss this question. I tried hard to avoid it but it was clear she wasn't putting out until we had the discussion.

if she's a first date fvcker, (which i recognize is quite likely) why should she care if I'm exclusive or not?

She also did quite an excellent strip tease for me, wearing these high heels and matching lingerie that could have been from a stripper.

But she's a registered nurse working the night shift! I know this for a fact. It doesnt add up!>>

You're lousy at math.

She's throwing hot sex and strip teases your way to lure you in - that's what works for her to lure men (maybe she even was a stripper for a while?). So why would she look to have you exclusively, especially now that you told her that you could make tons of cash? Hmmmm... is it possibly because that would beat working the night shift as a nurse??????????????????????

>> We're on again tonight at 630. All she wants to do is "chill" in her apartment. >>

"Won't you come into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly.

Make sure you destroy the contents of your used condoms.