A method to get her to approach you

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember those middle school days?
When you told your friends that you liked this one chick and somehow word got out ?

Word eventually got to your crush and she approaches you to see if it was really true. Of course, you got all nervous and peed your pants when she made conversation with you.

BUT THAT WAS TWO MINUTES AGO!
THIS IS NOW.

Well...how about "accidentally" letting word get out that you have a crush on this one chick.

She'll probably be interested to see if it is true. So right there, you have a chick approaching you. (I know, I know, the Man should do the approach, he should be the confident one...blah blah blah)

So let us ponder this.

Should you go with a restrained liking for her?
Go with an indifference and build with it?

What are some of your responses?

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a reason people stopped doing it in middle school. ..:eek:

I think you just got to grab your balls and ask and not bull**** about it. Seems like the best way to get what you want rather than letting a group of strangers do the work for you

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
a group of strangers do the work for you
now that actually sounds enticing.

people do work, you reap rewards? works for me..

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...yeah I guess that does sound pretty good actually.:D

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just got to grab your balls and ask and not bull**** about it. Seems like the best way to get what you want rather than letting a group of strangers do the work for you
Just because I suggest something that "breaks" the rules of what you've read about YOU being the one to approach doesn't mean you have to bltch like a woman.

Just throwing out an experiment for fun.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe...calm down dude. I wasnt saying it was bad, just kind of juvenile. Short of being 12 years old, I think your method probably wont work and you'll end up looking like a wimp.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had always thought that one of the coolest things about being a DJ was having the confidence to go after whatever you want straight away. This just puts a female like, game playing AFC twist on things. Being a DJ isn't about tricks, it's about confidence and control over your actions, not giving it away through tricks and tactics.

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with a woman approaching you?

I've checked out the fast seduction site.
Interesting thing is that it supports everything that is said on this site. The only difference being laying as many chick as fast as possible.

You cannot tell me that a DJ does not use some kind of tips and tactics when it comes to women.

You can even look at the idea of first learning to become a DJ as a tip or tactic.

So what?
I break a rule. Oh shlt, I'm suddenly a wuss.
Oh well.

theirishman

Reaction score
While the idea of having the woman aproach you, and having strangers do all the work sounds enticing, I just think there isnt the same sense of accomplishment that comes with doing it yourself. All in All though not a bad idea to toss around, especially for guys who are the shy type.

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a woman approaching you. But it doesn't happen all that often unless you're rich, powerful, famous, etc.

Typically, what you suggested isn't the best way to go about it, because once you "let the word out," it's beyond your control. Even if it does get to the girl you want, it doesn't mean she's gonna approach you, but it does mean that you've given up any power in your interaction with her because her feelings are secret and yours are out there, so she's got an advantage over you.

That's why flirting is so powerful. It signals interest without coming out and "Saying" what you feel. It keeps the woman interested. The book The Art Of Seduction has a great chapter where Madame Bovery (or something) is coaching some guy to court a woman, and he goes off and flat out tells the girl he loves he wants her and blows the whole thing. It's an example of keeping sexual tension high and using it to your advantage.

Part of being a true DJ is not going around saying anything you want when you feel like it. That's dumb. It's about GETTING what you want. And sometimes, you gotta be tactful to get what you desire.

Thundercat

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *29*
What's wrong with a woman approaching you?

I've checked out the fast seduction site.
Interesting thing is that it supports everything that is said on this site. The only difference being laying as many chick as fast as possible.

You cannot tell me that a DJ does not use some kind of tips and tactics when it comes to women.

You can even look at the idea of first learning to become a DJ as a tip or tactic.

So what?
I break a rule. Oh shlt, I'm suddenly a wuss.
Oh well.
The thing that bothered me most about this 'tactic' is that it's just a trick much like what a woman would do because it's not ladylike to be forward (go figure). So many guys complain when a woman plays games but now we're stooping to it?

I'm all for breaking the rules, DJ rules definitely included, but there are many better ways of doing that than trickery. In this case, DJs normally attract[/u] women by being outgoing and charismatic. This doesn't usually attract a specific woman, it attracts all women. No tricks needed, women are genuinely attracted to you.

I just feel that DJism is a skill and not any type of voodoo magic or trickery. Not everyone is born with it but like other skills it can be learned. It just seems that your tactic is just a way to cut corners without doing proper due diligence.

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a method. Not what you should base your whole life on.

I'm just saying, if you want to turn things around, just for fun, go ahead.

I know what you're saying FA,.

Why not fold the paper hamburger style instead of the hot dog way?

Wow, that was gay. :eek:

It was just an experiment.

"Do not be too timid or unsure about your actions. All life is an experiment. --Emerson"