A Man Trying to Escape His Hell

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondering your tips on how to help a 24 year old man who has never even got close to a woman, let alone a relationship who the female public find repulsive and have zero interest in.
Im at my final straw now and dont know how long I can carry on living in a world where I have given so much and came out with nothing to show for it but misery and disappointment.
Is there ways to turn around this bad luck and if so how do you do it?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start by scrolling down and clicking on the Bible below.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than women what are your goals in life?

I read your post history and you have made almost identical posts as this in the past, to which people have already given you advice.

You need to per sue other things in life besides women. Once you have found happiness in life in your self through your achievements and goals then naturally women will be attracted to you.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gonna have to expound, bro.

Your 24 and "never even got close to a woman"....you mean literally? Never had sex, never kissed, hugged, etc?

How do you know they have "zero interest?"

What have you "given so much?"

It has nothing to do with luck.

Please be detailed. Your situation is fixable, I guarantee that much.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andromax said:
You need to per sue other things in life besides women. Once you have found happiness in life in your self through your achievements and goals then naturally women will be attracted to you.
Somehow I can never see that happening, Ive tried nearly everything and Ive ran out of ideas now and given up all hope.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
Somehow I can never see that happening, Ive tried nearly everything and Ive ran out of ideas now and given up all hope.

Alright, dude. Are you trolling, or do you want help? like some smart person above stated, start with the DJB. That changed my life, and I'm not kidding.

Post DETAILS, please!

DonJaunStupidity

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
No need to give up hope, mate.

Women always expect their man to be confident - thats an attribute you lack immensely. First you need to work on that.

Second, you need to work out. I am not talking 'hitting the gyms and lifting weights' workout. Just basic pushups and running for say 15 minutes every day. You could move on to weights if you want.

point 2 will not only help you in staying fit, it will also improve your confidence.

Third - be clean.

Once you got the above points covered, go about biatch-hunting. sure, you will get rejected a few times here and there, but take each rejection as a lesson. You will pick up soon enough.

DonJaunStupidity

Don Juan
Reaction score
cactus3178 said:
Alright, dude. Are you trolling, or do you want help? like some smart person above stated, start with the DJB. That changed my life, and I'm not kidding.

Post DETAILS, please!

whats DJB?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant the DJ Bible.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
.... where I have given so much and came out with nothing to show for it but misery and disappointment.
What wonderful thing(s) do you imagine you've given the world exactly?

I think you need to get a grip, perhaps when mommy said "you can do anything you want to" you shouldn't have taken her quite so literally? Anything worthwhile takes work, what are you working towards?

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Bible

|
V

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I've had a chance to review your post history...

The first thing you need to do is get right with yourself. It looks like you've had some rough times in the last several years, and to that I'm compassionate.

Your not a lost cause unless you want to be, or you don't want to put in the work.

That's the key. you have to be willing to put in the work to make real changes for yourself. It's f*cking hard to do, but if you go review my post history here, you'll learn that it's possible, nay absolutely do-able if your willing to work HARD.

You'll never start a relationship or even get off the groung with a woman if you don't have your sh*t straight.

So for the third time, details of your situation are in order. Why can't you get a girl? Why do you want one? What do you have to offer to a girl in the first place?

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your not alone man. I've never had relations with a woman either and I'm depressed nearly all of the time because of it. im not social at all and i have have 1 good friend.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Ive read a bit of the DJ Bible and it says you should approach a girl once you get eye contact, problem is I never get eye contact, if I look at a girl she just looks away and is totally uninterested.
Also the Bible is huge anyone got any basic pointers for a guy aiming just to start off(scaling it down) and give me the basic targets of what i should be doing?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is conventional consider an ugly guy. He looks like that parking guy from Fargo who Buschemi had to pay a fare to. Either way, this guy still got laid more than anyone I knew. Granted it wasn't always the best poon, but it was still poon. He had a decently hot GF for a while.

So one day he tells me, you gotta go out there and piss off some chicks and get slapped. Well I pissed off some chicks, and I got slapped a few times but the lesson that I learned was that you have to interact with women provocatively. Not necessarily piss them off but just pull their strings a bit. I also learned that you need to have to be thick skinned when dealing with females.

Moral of the story: go get slapped.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO if your fat, nerdy looking, really really skinny, etc.. you should fix that. go hit the gym, take care of ur acne, or w/e is making u very disgusting in women eyes.. trust me after you do that ull feel 10 times more confidents...

Then you have to find something you like, and well.. you dont have ANY friends? not 1? do you work? are you in college? theres gotta be a way to meet some friends...

Dont start aproaching girls in the street out of the blue theyll prolly reject you in ur current state and ull feel even more depressed.. first fix your life then worry about girls imo...

Squiggly Sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the name change...

You seem like a negative dude from your name, location (trying to escape hell?) and your post history. I'm no expert, but before you go for the women you might need to lighten up a bit, and have a more positive outlook on life. The phrase goes misery loves company, but everyone seems to forget the end of the phrase is that company hates misery.

So cheer up and don't let your past hinder your future.

If you really are at the final straw, then realise you have nothing to lose. What you've been doing for 24 years hasn't been working. Time to try some new things. Good luck!

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned, I remember your thread from a couple of days before new year, you were really negative towards guys who were harsh with you because of your constant complaining, that thread ended up locked.

And now it turns out you haven't even read through Bible. Guess what? You could easily read it from start to finish in these two months. What I see is a complete lack of effort on your part. Reading is passive, stress-free activity. If even READING is too much for you, how will you approach and attract a girl???

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutus said:
The Damned, I remember your thread from a couple of days before new year, you were really negative towards guys who were harsh with you because of your constant complaining, that thread ended up locked.

And now it turns out you haven't even read through Bible. Guess what? You could easily read it from start to finish in these two months. What I see is a complete lack of effort on your part. Reading is passive, stress-free activity. If even READING is too much for you, how will you approach and attract a girl???

Two months I dont have, its not that Reading is too much, just if I know the basics of what I have to do I will be a lot quicker rather than taking small steps for the next year and getting nowhere yet again.