A little advise on Aussie girls...

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm currently at exchange in Australia, and while I do get some attention from the girls, I find them reacting completely opposite to what I usually use in Europe.

Anyone have any advise on these girls?

Thanks!

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aussie and NZ women are a completely different type to EU females. Slightly more masculine, self entitled and generally more standoffish. NZ women would be some of the ugliest and most butch I have ever met in my travels - def not beauties.

Oz women prefer a friendly, no bull**** lines approach. Break their personal space and tell them your name. Ask them an open ended question. I know this may sound the same as EU females but it may help.

Btw they also like another masculine approach, that is shaking hands. Which I hate!

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually the opposite, an Aussie in Europe struggling to game European chicks.

any advice????

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aussie girls are worse than usa

Aussie girls are worse than usa , unless your a foreigner or a thug lol, if you live in Australia travel , you will get more flakes than you can believe.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to AU 5 years ago , beautiful country ; a lot of fatties. Women in the country side are more approachable and thinner. Good luck man.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
i fu@ked a couple of aussie chicks back when i was in college @ usc. they came over here for school n were cool mellow chicks who werent uptight n liked to party n have fun. they were attracted my style n i thought the wanted to experiment n i was rite biut that lol.

yea man u should find some cool chicks there to bang. jus b cool with em n u should b ok cuz chicks dont lke no dude that is a borin stiff.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stand the girls from my homeland. Entitled b-itches who give little and expect the moon. Best Aussie dating tip? Date someone from a different country who lives here.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australian girls are worse than american girls. More entitled, more *****y, less empathetic, overall terrible.

I dealt with one...she actually made me appreciate american girls more

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it! I just wanted to get back to you, and share my experiences.

So far, i have been on two dates:

1) The first one basically invited me for the classic "movie and chill", which rather soon escalated into something more - as soon as i pulled my pants up, i basically lost interest.. She had been blabbering about her abusive ex, and offered me Beer/Drinks on a workday (Alcoholics doesn't do it for me).

2) The second date was much better, we agreed on meeting up for a coffee, and we ended up bonding really great - i ended the date with a kiss, and we have another date planned at her place "Movies" again.. So i guess i know what is next.
- Another girl with an abusive ex.. I do imagine i will loose interest as soon as i am done with this one as well..

Apparently European humor is excluded down under, as they simply don't get it. I have had great luck with playing the "teasing-nice-guy" role - however, i do imagine being a "****" will get me even better results.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aussie chiçks love C&F and they love a man who sticks up for himself.
If you have an accent, they'll love it.
Aussies and Kiwi girls are well known (just behind British girls) as among the easiest on the planet.
Welcome to Australia and bang plenty.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it! I just wanted to get back to you, and share my experiences.

So far, i have been on two dates:

1) The first one basically invited me for the classic "movie and chill", which rather soon escalated into something more - as soon as i pulled my pants up, i basically lost interest.. She had been blabbering about her abusive ex, and offered me Beer/Drinks on a workday (Alcoholics doesn't do it for me).

2) The second date was much better, we agreed on meeting up for a coffee, and we ended up bonding really great - i ended the date with a kiss, and we have another date planned at her place "Movies" again.. So i guess i know what is next.
- Another girl with an abusive ex.. I do imagine i will loose interest as soon as i am done with this one as well..

Apparently European humor is excluded down under, as they simply don't get it. I have had great luck with playing the "teasing-nice-guy" role - however, i do imagine being a "****" will get me even better results.
Sounds lame. Sorry dude.

Aussie girls are easy- There are loads where I live in London and they are often up for the party and far less uptight about being sexual.

You just need to have fun and have some banter with them.