A Journal and a New Chapter

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a fun ass night...

But at the same time ****ed up with a girl.

Kind of a long story, but basically had a girl on lock for a hookup, HB Out-of-Town, and blew it because of a clumsy drunk move, which resulted in me falling on top of her and kind of injuring both her and myself. LOL! I laugh at it now but I honestly felt bad because I physically hurt her, although it happened accidentally. Kind of ****ed some chances with her. Oh well... hey, you win some and you lose some.

Bum out...

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i just typed up the whole report but it got deleted because it apparently took too long. so heres the shortened version because i dont feel like retyping the whole damn thing.

fairly successful night.hung out with a few chicks tonight, one of them HB Leslie. got a late start on the night because we couldnt find anything to do, but settled at a good house party. HB Leslie: definitely doing well with her, more good flirting and conversation as well as kino interaction. we will see where this leads but i believe her to be a solid potential right now for a hook up and will be acting accordingly. coincidentally saw HB out-of-town at the party. I guess i did well the previous night despite the past situation, because not only did she excitedly greet me but she also hit on me a bit throughout the party.

Also saw HB abigail. this is a chick who ive flirted/talked to/interacted with for a minute now, as she was in some of my classes this previous year. ran solid game despite the brevity of the interactions, including good kino. especially with talking about various things privately via whispering, definitely recommend this one if possible to get close with a chick physically.

we will see if i can capitalize on these opportunities here.

bum out