A job that would help

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I'm getting laid off my current job with a two week notice and I recently wondered something...
Is there a min wage job that helps a guy become more confident when talking to people? Probably customer services kinda stuff?

*And yes, I say minimum wage cause I'm almost always broke and my last attempt at OSAP was BEFORE medication and therapy so that didn't go so well thus I have no way of affording college.

dra901

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always the option of being a barista at a starbucks? Think about it.

For the most part youre doing an easy job and every so often theres the decent-looking woman who always comes to get a non-fat soy latte or something similar that you could strike up some small-talk with.

Or a waiter maybe? There's tons of opportunities, depending on where you live

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A retail job can help you gain some confidence. I'm pretty much in same the same boast as you. I recently left a job because they weren't being straight with me. So, now just get some cash I'll work at a store for the holiday's. It's not all bad though def. be able to practice my game!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go into sales. All you do all day is call people or arrange for face to face meetings.

It's a whole lot of cold calling, cold approaching, aggressive + soft tactics. Plus if you work hard you get paid well on your commissions. There is always a need for sales people.