A good prop?

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere about props and how to strike up convosation.

One girl that I...messed around with....has given me a T-shirt.

Not only it is quite confortable for being cotton it says "Man whor3" (without the 3) on the front.

I just noticed after so much time that it could be used as a prop.
And during that time I never wore it cause of fear of bad responses.

What do you guys think, and what do you think I could say in response?

I got one where I say, yes I am, but I'm not cheap...and by the looks of it you wont be able to afford a inch of me.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A prop is just used so she can comment on something after the inital approach... you can run into a story saying how you got it at the grotto in the playboy playhouse when your clothes mysteriously disappeared.

She's gonna know it's bull**** but its a fun story anyway :D

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
A prop is just used so she can comment on something after the inital approach... you can run into a story saying how you got it at the grotto in the playboy playhouse when your clothes mysteriously disappeared.

She's gonna know it's bull**** but its a fun story anyway :D
haha I like that one. :crackup:

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F a tshirt, get a baby!!

You want a prop, borrow somebody's kid, preferably very young baby who still has to be held. Or if you have a niece or nephew you can use. Then take said baby to the place where you can think of where the most HB's congregate and just do your thing. I would be willing to bet you good money that at least one of them will open you when they see you coddling the baby, especially if you look like you're having a hard time doing something, like , whatever, setting it back down into the stroller or whatever, go out of your way to make it look like you're having a bit of a hard time but are really really loving being with the baby nonetheless. Couple with that w/being well-dressed and well-groomed the day(s) you do this, you'll be on fire. ~Dino

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: F a tshirt, get a baby!!

Originally posted by DinoCassanova
You want a prop, borrow somebody's kid, preferably very young baby who still has to be held. Or if you have a niece or nephew you can use. Then take said baby to the place where you can think of where the most HB's congregate and just do your thing. I would be willing to bet you good money that at least one of them will open you when they see you coddling the baby, especially if you look like you're having a hard time doing something, like , whatever, setting it back down into the stroller or whatever, go out of your way to make it look like you're having a bit of a hard time but are really really loving being with the baby nonetheless. Couple with that w/being well-dressed and well-groomed the day(s) you do this, you'll be on fire. ~Dino
I wont get that while in college.

I did have a good response with a stick that I picked up and used as a walking stick while walking to a party.

She asked what it was for but before I did anything my friend freaked out and told me to get rid of it. :rolleyes: