A good compliment.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing a few girls recently and I found one I kinda like, well infact I like a few of them I seem to find something I like about nearly every women I meet. Alot of 'Don Juans' dont like giving girls compliments but I found this one to work wonders and they will always remember you saying it. When you are walking or driving stop what you are doing and lean over and give your lady a kiss, if she says what was that for say "Just for being you" and carry on as if nothing happened. Remember not to over do it with this kinda thing or you will look like an ass kissing afc but i feel the odd compliment can work wonders, especially if it comes from the heart like that one did.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what kind of compliment it is, when they are used in rare situations, a girl is always flattered and feels almost euphoric. Freshman year, I told this girl that her outfit that day was incredibly elegant, and she IMed me later that night telling me that she was smiling the whole day because of what I told her.

Another example, this girl I work with, knows that I don't give compliments often. She came into work with her hair all did up. I told her it looked cute, and she blushed big time.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla does what i was talking about on another thread. Pick something out that you know the girl wants to be noticed for but no-one says anything about it to her often.

You're getting this advice free ..what a shame.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea exactly guys! I think a compliment means so much more to a person if you dont give them alot. If you possess something rare you always put a higher price on it.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If you get head every night, its not quite as fun as if you get it once a week.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yop.

The unique compliment def. goes a long way.
Whenever I compliment a chick, I always note something random.

Odds are, 'its' never been complimented... thus the new and freshly unlimited value.