A girl with only guy friends

Gambit2318

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wanted to know if you found out that a girl has only guy friends not one single girl friend would you next her?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has one or two girl friends then its cool. But if every single person she's "friends" with is a dood, then NEXT her. There's a reason why she's only friends with guys. And these friends are AFC's waiting for the "magic" day when they get to show their friend how much they "appreciate" her frienship. Trust me, girls like this are fuked in the head. Its weird because girls like this are usually super hot. Anyway, if you just want to bang her, then do it, otherwise, NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIMP

Gambit2318

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all she is def not hot i would give her a 4 and thats being nice and yea she has only guy friends

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bad sign if ALLLLL her friends are guys.

I went out with a girl like this, it was fuked. She didn't even put out. I guess it depends on urself, do you want her ? If so..what do you want from her ?

If she's hot, i'd still hit it, id just be cautious about having a relationship.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all she is def not hot i would give her a 4 and thats being nice and yea she has only guy friends
a 4 ???

She'd be NEXTED as soon as i saw her!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah...a 4 with all guy friends? Are you sure she's a SHE? LOL

But yeah, girls who are friends with a lot of guys, I've heard bad things about. I know this type of girl very well...and it bothers me when you know, deep down, that if you were to ever hook up with this girl, all these guys would be watching you, WAITING for a chance to bring you down to take your place (as if they could). You become "the man to beat."

Is she worth the drama?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, the question answers itself. First of all, she's a 4, so stop wasting your time.

Second, it's always bad news when a girl has all guy friends. I had an ex-GF who had this close guy "friend" who she would talk to on the phone for hours, see him a lot, and generally hung out with him as though there was nothing wrong with it.

I don't care how much of a DJ, independent guy you are, but if you're in a serious relationship with a girl, you just don't expect her to be doing all this stuff with other guys who are supposedly their "best friends". I see things from the other side now since I've been the other guy (never a "best friend" though, because I avoid that), but as much as you don't think the girl will ever get with the guy, the reasoning is that IF the 0.001% chance that she does suddenly find him attractive, you want to negate that chance. Strange, but that's the thought process.

Anyways, before I go too far, basically, I had my share of arguments with her about this guy, and she never dropped him, so I bailed. Luckily we weren't that compatible anyways, so it wasn't difficult. I think I was just attracted to the fact that she wanted to rip my clothes off every time she saw me. I was in high school then, so raging hormones took over. Not the deepest relationship I've had, that's for sure, but it's funny how despite this, the same thoughts about her not having this guy friend around still rang true.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 4???? You need a byatch slap for even asking about her beat ass!!!!

PIMP

sflawstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl with only guy friends for way too long.

The thing to consider is this: while DJ principles dictate that you remain secure and confident, not caring about all her nights with her "friends," that sucks as a long-term option. Unless you seriously don't care if she's screwing some other dude some night they get drunk (leaving alone the fact that she's a 4), next her. If you actually do care, you don't want to put yourself through that when there are other viable options out there.

Best,
SFLS

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with SFLS...

I've dated a couple of women with only guy friends. If you can deal with it, do it...If you can't, then don't...

I've found I never get "too involved" with chicks with guy only friends. I mean I tend to keep my emotions in check. You know every one of them want her... Sooner or later...

Too, it allows me to have as many female friends as I want !
"Babe, we're just friends like you and ****"...Sorry... "Richard"... (****ing sensors)...

Why can't I find a normal chick...?

Last edited:

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gambit2318
i just wanted to know if you found out that a girl has only guy friends not one single girl friend would you next her?
Think of it this way...

If she has no girlfriends, then when you eventually dump her... you can't even pound her best friend.