A girl with boyfriend

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
Guys
I know a girl who has a boyfriend, I really like her and I dont know what to do, I want to seduce her. I need your advices, fellows djs.
Giovanni:D :D :D

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you'd ordinarily do and ignore the fact that she has a boyfriend.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget it man. it WILL NOT be worth the stress. nothing good will come out of the situation. find a single girl, and have some respect for her current bf as well.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Run away! It's not worth the time or the trouble. I wasted almost a year of my life chasing a girl with a boyfriend when I was in my Senior year of High School. Guess what, I never got her and my advances actually drove her away and made her hate me. Now she's probably married to that bastard lol.

Find a single girl, there are millions! And it's a lot less trouble.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro, i am in the sam situation except she was the one after me and yes i fell for it, i banged her a few times and i even talk 2 her bf in fact we are going out tomorrow all of us! I think he kinda figures something is up between us, but the thing that keeps coming back is, she is asleep in his arms not mine at nite, so do what u want just dont take anything she says seriously! cuz u WILL get hurt!

Nutmeg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, forget her. If she's taken, chasing after her is lame.
If she is willing to dump her bf for you, she'll be just as willing to dump you when the next guy comes along.

------------------
I'm not a DJ, just a girl who knows a DJ when she sees one.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nutmeg
i agree, forget her. If she's taken, chasing after her is lame.
If she is willing to dump her bf for you, she'll be just as willing to dump you when the next guy comes along.

------------------
I'm not a DJ, just a girl who knows a DJ when she sees one.

But if you get her hooked, she will probably tell you that it is different with you than with him and that people can change and grow: "Don't you trust me?"

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sex only situation. I've tried to steal a 'taken' girl and it was more trouble than it was worth, in the end settled for shagging her.

Get inside her confidence. Make it absolutely apparent that you do not go after women with bf's (tell her you think they are just not worth the trouble - she will feel that is directed at her). She'll be a bit more comfortable because she'll think that you would never try to hit on her.

When she's comfortable and "trusts" you, you can take the flirting and innuendo a lot further than you would normally feel comfortable with. By the time she realises with her head that you actually are trying to get with her, you have already done a lot of groundwork and she will (at least emotionally) have thought about you in either a romantic or sexual manner depending on the mood you have taken.

How long this takes you will depend on the girl, how good a rapport you build with her and how hot she thinks you are. Experience has shown me that it has absolutely nothing to do with how much she "loves" her bf (though others may have different experience here). It could take days, weeks or even months.