A girl that needs to be taken off her pedestrial!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all big talk until ya get them under the sheets... as soon as their eyes start to rollup in their heads, and their body starts shaking, and their brains turn to mush... yes, it's nice that they are pretty, but unless you can return the favor, you ain't no different than the rest.

Except for my present gf that is... ;) ..I've got to give credit, where credit is due....

TremblingBluStar

Reaction score
You know, I used to be way bothered by women who were that vain and superficial a while back.

Now, I could care less. Why let it bother you? There will always be vain people! One way to look at it - they may be riding on an emotional high because they have looks now and are therefore able to get what they want out of men, but what will they do in 20 years when their rich hubby, who married them based solely on looks decides to trade them in for a newer model?

Divorced, worn out from three kids, with no job skills to speak of. They won't be laughing then.

Or not. It really doesn't matter either way.

Now, the ones that annoy me are the vain and egotisticle girls who are either ugly, or very average looking!

Like THIS girl.

She's not just sexy! She's SUPER sexy!!

Riiiiiiight! :D

Billy Bob

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quickclicker
You want to talk about ARROGANT, take a look at these bytches profile. OH MY, after reading it, I want to spit in her face, preferably with acid. This is exactly why I try not to stare at them, and I act like they don't phase me when I see girls that are between a 9-10. Wow, what a conceited bytch.

http://www.faceparty.com/member_profile.asp?member_id=2068092&member_name=-x-sierra-x-
**** dat ***** be super fly fine. she can say what she wants.