A girl opens you with hey you're cute, what's your name?

JackAttack

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say??

or does it really not matter at this point because it's an obvious IOI and she's taking the initiative, as long as you keep the interaction going?

JackAttack

Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
i dont see what is so hard about this....
Nothing hard about it. That's what I did

Just thought you guys would have some more clever **** to say but I guess keeping it simple is the best option

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackAttack said:
What do you say??

or does it really not matter at this point because it's an obvious IOI and she's taking the initiative, as long as you keep the interaction going?
The problem is. Is she hot?

I had chicks hit on me like this several times.Two problems:

First...they were not my type..HB6 at best.
Second...Well they had "I want boy toy to brag about" written all over their faces.

That poses problems:

1. I have my standards "Do not date what you wouldn't fakk. Do not fakk what you wouldn't date. And do not kill what you wouldn't eat unless it is extremely annoying or dangerous...like commies and such"

2. I'm not exactly a boy toy so they changed their mind in few seconds...from fakking me to father to our kids. So no fakk tonight even if I wanted to. (post pone sex in order to appear wife material).

What about you?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last girl who said that to me turned out to be a attention ***** with like 20 orbiters.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banging the last girl that said that to me within an hour. Fvck going for the number. Go for the SNL.

Do this:

"Hi, Im -----, your not too bad yourself. ...." spit mild game here.

Any questions?

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her she can thank your parents for that...she laugh and probably say she will...then you say if she plays her cards right maybe she can someday...continue from there