A freaking positive thread for once

babysfirstcoffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I'm graduating in a week, on the verge of dating this super rad and equally as cute girl, and have 91% in physics 12.
im literally in love with my own life.

post your good mood stories... this place seems to have 19:1 negative odds

sandmandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. I hear you man. I've been browsing the forum lately, and I see many problems with such descriptive titles such as, "help!" and "need help!."

Although I'm not experienced that much myself, I will share some good news.

The weather has been great, I've been on track for this week and nothing bad has happened this week, I'm gaining more and more confidence (thanks to NLP for this), and getting the balls to approach more and more girls. My grades are good as well, and I'm excelling in my Spanish and doing quite well in math.

Things are good.

OMGitsabirdie

Reaction score
I love my life.

I've realized that I have the motivation to fix everything in my life that I'm unsatisfied with. First, I was a complete and utter failure with the lady-types, but thanks to this forum, I know all the hottest chicks (I already had all the qualities of a DJ, I just didn't know what to do).

Now, I'm concentrating on my studies and preparing for my final exams, which is going well.

Next, I'm going to sign up to www.penis-health.com to get ANOTHER boost in confidence, and eliminate one of my last insecurities in life.

Finally, I'm gonna start my workout program and get HUGE... www.skinnyguy.net is the way to go. I already got the stuff and it is WELL WORTH IT.

Life totally rocks. In the next year, I will completely change my life. I will have NO insecurities and my only problem might be my ego could get too big for my own good :D

PS I'm going to Australia in a week!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

solotak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OMGitsabirdie

PS I'm going to Australia in a week!!! HOLY CRAP!!!
Good to hear mate :) Which city you going to be staying/visiting?

OMGitsabirdie

Reaction score
Sydney. I'm going to intern for my uncle, who is an architect (which is what I want to be) and I might even end up BUILDING some stuff!!! Man, I'm only 15 and I'm getting more perfect oppurtunities than so many people in this world. Speaking of lucky, do you guys realize how blessed you are to know of this forum? I know a squillion billion AFC's that would KILL for this knowledge. And we are all getting laid... man life rocks.

Anyway, we're going to travel down the east coast and check out all the nude beaches on the way :D (well, ALL the beaches, it just felt good to say that) and I get to learn how to surf with my OTHER uncle who is crazy awesome. I'm so psyched!