A fixer upper?

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about fixer uppers? By that I mean a girl who is a good LTR prospect but could gain a couple HB points by tightening things up in the gym (i.e. working on her butt a bit) and who is a little boring in the bedroom for my liking. I’d say she’s a 6 and could definitely get to 7 or 8 with some work.

She’s already said she wants to get some fake boobs, so that’ll help. She’s great to be around and not crazy (as far as I can tell), but I don’t want to settle if she can’t gain a point at least and I can’t teach her to spice it up in the sects category.

It’s been about 4 months of dating and she asked to go exclusive…

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 6 isn't going to an 8 without a lot of plastic surgery

Also worth noting a woman is at her peak value whilst single , this is when she's making the most effort too attract a partner

Its very rare a woman is going to increase in value WHILST in a relationship if anything they let themselves go ( we all do)

IF anything its more likely when you split up she will have more impetus too try and gain a point

If you aren't satisfied with her at this stage its highly unlikely you will be satisfied later down the line especially when it comes to sex

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By that I mean a girl who is a good LTR prospect but could gain a couple HB points by tightening things up in the gym
I think it's a good plan.

One of the most predictable things about women is that after they get into a relationship they tend to get into pretty good shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not for me. She is more likely to continue heading in the direction she is than to change course and go in the other direction.

People really do "want" to change, but unless that translates into actual actions it's just a nice thought and a pipedream.

That's where it ends for most people.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
If both her and you think your smv is higher, then you can manage it how you think best.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If both her and you think your smv is higher, then you can manage it how you think best.
This is the case and I tend to agree. While the others are correct too, you can’t “fix” someone else, I’ve heard you can train a woman to keep it tight and perform in the bedroom if you keep good frame and she wants to impress/satisfy you.

I’m outta town for 2 weeks and she texted me today saying she’s “been in the gym everyday so you could say I’m gonna be pretty hot when you get back”. I like her attitude

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. She will only work on her fitness until she gets what she wants. Women are notorious for that.

And once she gets back to being Fatty McFatthighs she will accuse you of not accepting her for who she is. She'll have 100 excuses of why she can't work out.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible, I've had some chicks who felt huge need to get in extra shape once we started dating and she needed my approval and satisfaction with her.

But you need to be in top shape yourself, so that you can expect from her what you give her. Otherwise you are screwed.

Also, a 6 with plastic surgeries becomes a 2.

Edit: None of these chicks got much hotter, but they tried.

Last edited:

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. She will only work on her fitness until she gets what she wants. Women are notorious for that.

And once she gets back to being Fatty McFatthighs she will accuse you of not accepting her for who she is. She'll have 100 excuses of why she can't work out.
Coming from experience, brotha?

You always buy the car as-is, biggest mistake is thinking what it could be

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from experience, brotha?

You always buy the car as-is, biggest mistake is thinking what it could be
Touché. You should always hold out for the car and trim package you want the first time so you’re not looking to trade it in right away.