A few questions about this girl?

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a few questions.

So I'm 16, gonna be a junior in high school. I decided this shouldn't be in the high school forum because you guys would have the better advice for me. 

So this chick added me on facebook. She's maybe a 7. I asked who she was and after some small talk she gave me her number. I figure she's interested. I texted her that night. Then after some more small talk she suggested that we hangout sometime soon. I planned on taking initiative with all this but she moved pretty quickly. Keep in mind this was our first day talking. I told I wouldn't be home until next Saturday night. I have been being ****y/funny with my texts and stuff and not responding immediately and she seems to be eating it up. She talks about how she can't wait for me to get back and wants to get together really soon. She also mentioned she wouldn't be flirty like she was with me if she had a boyfriend. So its like at times she makes it really known that she's interested.

I'm interested in her but I never give her a direct response about all that. I keep her guessing. Now ive got 6 days until I get home and I was wondering how often I should contact her. I was thinking some days I should be somewhat available and then other days just break contact to keep her on her toes.

Also when i do get back, I was trying to think of where to hang out. After some talk, she suggested my house, which can work sometimes, but I also suggested her house. She seemed okay with it as long as her mom isn't home because she says she annoys her. I don't know if that means she wants me to come over when her moms not around to fk or what.

I thought maybe if our houses aren't available we could go to a park or something. I want to go somewhere where we can do some stuff and it wouldn't be too weird. she already seems really interested, but I want to keep that up and get some when we get together. 

So date wise, where should I go? And when at my or her house, how should I escalate? 

Thanks for reading and help in advance!

By the way, she is 15 for a few more months.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing good man. She's showing some strong IOI's in you right now and unless you do something horribly wrong I don't think you can screw it up. As far as knowing when to contact, I think you're over analyzing it a little too much. Do it whenever it's convenient for you. If you're busy, then I'm sure she'll understand. It already looks like she gets the point right now.

You are right. She doesn't want her mom around because she wants to hook up with you. She wants to get physical and have some privacy. So don't be shy and escalate with some kino right away.

Good luck.

-Scars

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Sounds like you're doing good man. She's showing some strong IOI's in you right now and unless you do something horribly wrong I don't think you can screw it up. As far as knowing when to contact, I think you're over analyzing it a little too much. Do it whenever it's convenient for you. If you're busy, then I'm sure she'll understand. It already looks like she gets the point right now.

You are right. She doesn't want her mom around because she wants to hook up with you. She wants to get physical and have some privacy. So don't be shy and escalate with some kino right away.

Good luck.

-Scars
Thanks man, it's good to get some advice from someone experienced.

It seemed like she was making it kinda making it obvious from time to time.

Only thing that made me wonder was she seemed insistent at going to my house rather than hers for now and she didn't mind that my parents would be home onthe weekend when we do.

I guess if she does like me, she won't care too much about where we go.

I figure if we can sit down on the couch or something it won't be too long before stuff starts happening haha.

When I'm a her house or she's at mine and we are alone, would it be okay to sit right next to her and get her close and cuddling with me to start? Then begin kissing etc?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samson95 said:
Thanks man, it's good to get some advice from someone experienced.

It seemed like she was making it kinda making it obvious from time to time.

Only thing that made me wonder was she seemed insistent at going to my house rather than hers for now and she didn't mind that my parents would be home onthe weekend when we do.

I guess if she does like me, she won't care too much about where we go.

I figure if we can sit down on the couch or something it won't be too long before stuff starts happening haha.

When I'm a her house or she's at mine and we are alone, would it be okay to sit right next to her and get her close and cuddling with me to start? Then begin kissing etc?
Nope. Not at all. You can sit right next to her right away. Or if she decides to sit away from you (sometimes it's a test, or they don't want to seem needy), one of my favorite things to do is say "Hey, why are you so far from me?" then pat the seat next to you implying her to move closer. She gave you the go-ahead to get physical with her. So don't even start second guessing yourself now. Just DO it.

-Scars