A day with Pook

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
spaceman2001 said:
I think there's a deeper issue here, mr_elor. Serious emotional attachment problems. If you're still rambling on a year later about someone who posted on an internet forum, how do you handle real life detachment? Specifically with girls. Makes me wonder.
The real issue is now being overshadowed by a spat between the "Pook Camp" & the "non-Pook Camp"... at the rate this thread is going, many people are going to become "Pook-fatigued''...

There is a bigger implication which needs to be resolved now. It is to understand that if we don't uncover Smoothplayer's obvious lies, the sosuave community's confidence in the posts contributed by other Don Juans will also wane.

Does anyone get it?

Reaction score
Crumpiteer, will you stop with the space time fabrication BS? Nothing is going to fall apart, a week from now this thread will have started to wane, or it will be one huge argument that receives a thousand replies arguing over subtle semantics... Nothing is going to fall apart because we are discussing a story.... A STORY.

Whether the story is true means nothing. Nobody has even MENTIONED the fact that pook may possibly be feeling depressed these days, an accusation which would suddenly make Smooth's post only fallable by pook coming to the site and claiming he did not visit him. Yes, all it takes is to say "pook is sad".

I'm with the pook camp, but I am always staring over the fence and weighing both sides of the argument. Glad to know that there are others out there who recognize the pettiness of Pook's post, and that there are those who can validate the posts, regardless of any problems that may have been.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacks,

i do get you.

A point has been made by each & we'll just leave it as that.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I re-read my post and its true, it does sound derogotory to Pook. Not meant to be that way. He IS a really cool and knowledgeble guy.

When I said he turned "beet red" I meant he looked embarassed, he is really pale and does have a blushing problem.

He has a good heart, but his "dj skills" or whatever you want to call them arent there. He looks nervous when he approaches(fidgets with his cell phone).

He has been inspirational to me in the past, which is why I tracked him down and flew out to meet him. Sadly he IS a KBJ, a great writer though indeed.

-s

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:
Listen, I re-read my post and its true, it does sound derogotory to Pook. Not meant to be that way. He IS a really cool and knowledgeble guy.

When I said he turned "beet red" I meant he looked embarassed, he is really pale and does have a blushing problem.

He has a good heart, but his "dj skills" or whatever you want to call them arent there. He looks nervous when he approaches(fidgets with his cell phone).

He has been inspirational to me in the past, which is why I tracked him down and flew out to meet him. Sadly he IS a KBJ, a great writer though indeed.

-s
Why aren't you banned?

Reaction score
Smooth, did you read the posts at all?

Really doesn't seem like you got past the second response before you made that.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:

-s
Man, I want to see pics!

Put some proof on the table.

K

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Why are decent posters like PlayerSupreme banned, yet these kind of trolls are allowed to be here for almost a year without anything being done? Where are the mods?

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth, what you need to understand here is that no one is going to believe you. The link to the previous thread where the moderator called you out and exposed your deceit to the members of this board ruined any credibility you may have had. It only takes once.

As for this buisness concerning Pook, are you at all surprised that no one believes you? I personally have taken away quite a bit from The Works of Pook (TWoP).

It will be interesting to see how this board reacts to your assertion that Pook is a KBJ......there is no way, given the amount of substantiated wisdom which he had laid down on this board...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:

-s
So in your first post, you met him at a "local" coffee shop, and then in your second post, you "flew out" to meet him instead. You're digging yourself in deeper.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
So in your first post, you met him at a "local" coffee shop, and then in your second post, you "flew out" to meet him instead. You're digging yourself in deeper.
Yeah, I flew out to see him. And we met at a local coffee shop. Its not rocket science man.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well it's everyone vs. Smooth Player, so we can end this.

Smooth Player 056; you're an idiot.

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
i just want to be a cool guy and post something in the pook thread.
hahhahahahhahaha tooo funny, pook had some good writings, but all you guys idolize him as "the man", "the DJ god"......isnt the whole point of his writings to become your own man? Not to just be some poser of who he was/is/might be. I dunno thats whta i think

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
[size=+2]Don't try to tarnish Pook by inventing a fake meeting with him, you lying bastard. You already got caught lying once.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96407[/size]
That is some pathetic sh*t right there. Smooth Player indeed. I aint a huge Pook fan myself, but trying to discredit someone's else's game to elevate yours is almost as gay as trying to impress a bunch of horny guys on the internet. You should hang your head in shame, or just come out the closet already....FAG

iwant

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys all of you ask yourself... and answer it from deep of your heart. Did your life changed after God made you stumble on this website? For most of you including me it is resoundingly yes. Is Pook the person we all think he is or is he some loser that some tryies to portray? We don't know but what we know is that whatever **** he post make sense. It makes so much sense that sometims it hurts. I will give you an anology... a coach and a gold medalist track runner. Do you think the coach can run as fast as the runner? No but he knows how to guide his student. The same is here... To me no one will take away what i see Pook to be. He is a god if not out in the field he is in advising guys like us to change for the better. I will continue to believe in him no matter what because I have faith in his posts and his writings. They inspire, they give you courage, and they change your life. Peace

Reaction score
That's cool iwant, I can envision myself being a gold medalist asking for advice online now. Pook is sitting in front of his computer, 400 lbs, hasn't showered in two months, he has crust growing between his fat folds, he can't reach his own d!ck, and he pees into a sponge.... just totally pathetic looking.