A date with me, her, anddddd HER BROTHER

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I met a girl a hb 6 at an event. Got her number we went on a date Sunday. We made out in her car and overall it went very well and she seemed super interested. Today I asked her to go to an event which is basically an outdoor movie theatre and this is the text I get:

Okay sounds great I can make it their around 8 and do you mind if my BROTHER comes with us?

What does THIS MEAN?

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I said,

"Okay sounds good I live close to the even and you can just park at my place. Your brother can't come."

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said: "Okay Ill be there, so my brother won't be able to get in, or why"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I am considering not responding. It's our 2nd date, why would I want her brother who is like 22 staring me down the whole time?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To her initial request to bring her brother, you should have responded, "3-some?" That would have set the sexual tone as to what would come.

After that, you could freely escalate all night--in front of the brother. After the show, when the brother parts ways, you bang her.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Tell her 'okay'.

Spend the entire time bonding with her brother and ignoring her.
:crackup: Can you actually try this, nmartinez12443? That will overheat the hamster beyond recovery.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent: "Well let me paint a picture it is kind if like a outside cosy picnic atmosphere and sitting in a blanket in the shade, possible with a glass of wine will be me you and"

2nd text: Your brother?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Okay sounds great I can make it their around 8 and do you mind if my BROTHER comes with us?
You: Threesome?With your brother?Are you into incest?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She either has low interest or is socially stupid/immature. Either way, bad news for you.