A club situation that made me think...

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so wednesday night i roll up to a USC club event with my friends. there are tons of hot chicks and it was a pretty good time. But, something happened in the club that made me think.

I'm chillin at the bar talkin to my friend and all of a sudden the music gets low and the DJ says..

"shout out to my man Matt Leinart...watsup Matt" and Leinart turns to him and gives him a nod. If you dont know who he is, he's the USC QB and he won the heisman trophy.

Anyways, when he walked in...I've never seen anything like it. ALL the chicks wanted a piece of him. And if you've ever been to USC you know that the parties are full of HB9s and HB10s. This guy could of got any girl in there to have sex with him. I've never seen anything like it.

You know why the girls were on his nuts? because he has fame, power, success, and he's gonna be in the NFL which makes him an automatic milionaire.

At my drive home I started thinking that if a girl has a boyfriend and she is approached by a guy like Leinart, do you actaully think she's gonna pass up on the opportunity to hook up with him because she's "in love with her boyfriend"? HELLL NO, the inner slut will come out and she'll be riding him in less than 1 hour.

So wat i've concluded that night was that 98% of people who say they are in love are totally BSing, you're girlfriend that you think loves you and is faithful will be on Leinart's nuts in no time. she won't think about you twice if she came across that situation. Same thing with guys...if Angelina Jo Lee came up to you and was hitting on you, are you honestly gonna tell her "oh sorry angelina, i have a girlfriend that i love"..if you honestly say that u must be the biggest chump ever because a girl will leave her boyfriend if given a better choice.

The reason why your chick is with you is because you are the best she can do, not because she loves who you are. So in closing, I learned not to sacrifice ANYTHING for a chick, dont let a chick change any part of your life. dont let her make you stop playing sports with ur friends or anything else like that. Just use girls to have fun and dont get too involved, just know that your girl will leave you in a second if she found a more "cooler" guy like leinart. girls are more shallow than guys.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. Hit the point. I ve been kinda resting in this dream state where I think my girl is in love with me for who I am. After reading that, I just realize that I am the best thing around.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam, i need to go to USC ;)

I think for the 'shallow' superficial girls, they'll go for Leinart anytime, anywhere.

I know girls where i can honestly say (very honestly), that they would pass up the oppurtunity - would not phase them. Believe me, some girls just aren't impressed with that. It is usually the ones that are successful themselves in their own way or lives.

It is also the ones that aren't reading Cosomopolitan etc. These are superfiicial and all image, the girls reading this, yeah, they would definitely go for Leinart. The girls watching Apprentice on the other hand, would not.

So based on this observation can it be said that girls that watch Apprentice don't read Cosmopolitan. It might surprise you. The ones i know that watch it do not. It is just an example of superficiality vs. originality, or herd-thinkers vs. non-herd thinker type comparisons.

There are always exceptions, but think you'll find the more attractive intelligent ones that are not as phased by the image thing.

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think clubs are the BEST places to meet women. the women here are usually more superficial and have a ***** shield thats 10x harder to penetrate. thats speaking from experience too. it depends on what your looking for though. one night lay ? LTR? something in the middle? hitting the club can be expensive too. i know some guys that go to clubs to try to pick up chicks, but they really hate to dance. if it's not you, then don't do it.

Miliaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, so don't fall asleep. Be the best self you can be!

It doesen't matter if that ***** leaves you for "Matt Leinart".

If you are following your goals, working out regullary and eat healthy food, have a steady well paid job, hobbies, friends - you can get another girl next day.

Just don't fall asleep when you get or have a girl. Once I stopped going to the gym, gain some fat and didn't do 100% in my life. Obviously she was gone :D

PurpleHaze, thank you for this tip. Gues what, I just ended a short relationship with one girl today to be with someone new - nicer, cooler and smarter...

THNX!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I disagree - if you satisfy a woman emotionally and physically, that trumps all the other stuff like money, fame, fortune etc...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing with guys...if Angelina Jo Lee came up to you and was hitting on you, are you honestly gonna tell her "oh sorry angelina, i have a girlfriend that i love"..if you honestly say that u must be the biggest chump ever because a girl will leave her boyfriend if given a better choice.
I agree with you except for the part about men leaving their women for a famous woman. I don't give a rats ass whether a woman is rich or famous. All that matters is that she's attractive to me and treats me right. Her being rich and famous just makes things more difficult for me.

Can you imagine trying to have a relationship with a Hot, Rich, Famous woman. Let's say Cameron Diaz, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Pam Anderson, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie or whoever. It would be the biggest PAIN IN THE A$$!!!. Men would always be after her and there is no way in hell that you could make that work. You would be at her mercy at all times because she would be such a big star in great demand and you would just be a nobody that could be replaced at any minute.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
I agree with you except for the part about men leaving their women for a famous woman. I don't give a rats ass whether a woman is rich or famous. All that matters is that she's attractive to me and treats me right. Her being rich and famous just makes things more difficult for me.

Can you imagine trying to have a relationship with a Hot, Rich, Famous woman. Let's say Cameron Diaz, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Pam Anderson, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie or whoever. It would be the biggest PAIN IN THE A$$!!!. Men would always be after her and there is no way in hell that you could make that work. You would be at her mercy at all times because she would be such a big star in great demand and you would just be a nobody that could be replaced at any minute.
Slickster, I agree with you 100%. Guys don't care about money and fame like girls do. I wouldn't want a famous girl either, it doesn't matter to us. The reason why I picked Angelina Jo Lee as an example was because of her beauty, not because of her fame. I was trying to say that men would leave their girlfriend who they "love" but is a 7/10 for a beauty like Angelina Jo Lee in a hearbeat.

Yes you are right on the money, the more famous the girl is the more competition you have.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
I disagree - if you satisfy a woman emotionally and physically, that trumps all the other stuff like money, fame, fortune etc...
Derek, this is only true for a small percentage of women who are stable, normal and have good self-esteem and are TRULY happy with themselves.

Girls like this are rare, if you find one hold on to her, because I would.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
Derek, this is only true for a small percentage of women who are stable, normal and have good self-esteem and are TRULY happy with themselves.

Girls like this are rare, if you find one hold on to her, because I would.
They ain't that rare - hell, if you bang them good enough, you'll never be able to get rid of them.

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing amazing

God I love these posts..

No Im not anti-woman or anything, but I am a huge Tom Leykis fan and realize women are just as horny and just as shallow men, if not more.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
slim, I love tom leykis too!! listen to him everyday on the way home ;)

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...

Get this.

1) Dump my gf
2) She practically begs me to have her again
3) I agree to see how it goes cos she seems to be making more of an effort
4) Next day shes with me when I receive news of a family bereavement. Her response? She tries to cheat that night wiv a friend of friend... but FAILS IN FRONT of my best friend. What is a worse insult than that?
5) I call her a ho then dump her, delete her number and vow to never to contact her again. I MUST stick to it, i feel this is the MAKING of me.