A Bit of a laugh

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been on holiday, had an email from a gal i know, shes hot but nothing serious going on, the email said something like

"have spoke to u in ages! dont ya like me ne more? why arnt you online! gonna text ya coz im bored"

she didnt text me that was like a week or so ago, replied to it last nite saying

"u didnt text me! u owe me a text! im waiting for it tick tock"

just got a text from her saying "heres that text i owe u, so what ya up2 on this fine summers day lol the weather is horrible, so seeing as u have been on holiday wheres my present huh :) x"

how could i reply to it? i have no credit so id have to use my mams fone or text her off the net or shes online i think so icould chat to her on there but im appearing offline so she doesnt know im on, what should i say if i do?

ta btw im bored

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pissed. You sucked up my valuable time to check out a possible "laugh", and all I find is this mindless drivel?

Grrr...

Not funny.

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
your mum aint funny either but you dont see me posting about it do ya?

loser

i could say "i have something long, hard, and someting you would enjoy sucking on........ a stick of rock ofcourse!"

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
now i have an email from her saying "omg you complained i didnt text you, now ive text you, you didnt bother texting back! can ya hear my anger? lol hee hee luv (her name)"

haha!

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
text back "you just cant stop thinking about me can you :eek:) .... what you doing on <insert date> " ... then go from there ...

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only problem with that is im busy most of the weekends coming up coz of my football team, and she works during the week - altho i reckon if she was keen enough we could make it happen! - plus she is a bit of a AW and ive asked her out in the past and arranged things but shes cancelled coz of work or her bf (not same gal as in my other thread but this one has a bf too lol)

I could say "You cant stop thinking about me can you! Jeez! Im taking you out soon, and i dont care about your bf or work this time! lol x "
what ya think?

Last edited:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so wait? You are being pissy at me, and you're this much of an afc? Honestly...

She has flaked in the past and is an AW. Thats a no go right there. She's already starting with bad points. Don't get sucked in, find yourself another girl.

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres another gal im intrested alot more than this gal! trust me!

this gal im using for a bit of a laugh, and testing things on her

and trying to help myself out by trying things out on her, which is why i asked what should i say?

anyway im gonna reply to her email with what i said in my last post!

sounds good to me dont ya think?