a bit freaked out here

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well this chick sorta broke up with her bf, and i really like her. but well hes been mistrating her and stuff well anyways I had a little chat with him on msn, and i seemed to get him super super mad, like threating me and stuff. Now ive never fought anyone before, so how is it done? and what should i do here how can i take him out? I want to be ready

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Agreed. People say fighting dirty is wrong, I say fighting dirty helps your chances of winning, and everybody loves a winner! If he's ugly though run, because uglies have nothing to lose.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you just go after one of the other million women out there that isn't still entangled in a relationship with a dangerous boyfriend?

"Sorta broke up" simply means not really broken up.

Avoid the love triangle b.s dude its just a headache.

Oh and keep in mind she may be lying about his mistreating her to you so she can have two guys fighting over her just to make her feel like she's worth something.

Tons of chicks do that for the sheer excitement it brings into their otherwise boring lives.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No shes not lying she acually has brusies and a black eye. Well anyways I did fight with him. He came up and was like threating me and stuff, I DO NOT RESPOND to threats. I just did not respond i did not threaten back. he punched me then started laying it into me. only problem was he brought a friend that is like twice my size i was totally powerless...:cry: I got a bit owned. but still it was at school before my exam, so we had a talk with the pricipal and stuff. normal stuff happened suspened etc.. But now this girl is like saying that his parents think she likes me and cheats and stuff, they also think she is the one who made me do all this. She told me this and now wants me to "talk" or somthing to his parents to let them know she had nothing to do with it. Cause she wants to break up with him and she dosent want to leave on a "bad note". So basically im in a ditch, I like her, but im getting wipped. i dont know what to do to get what i want if there is anything I can do?? I think whatever i do i wont get her so what should i do??

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No shes not lying she acually has brusies and a black eye. Well anyways I did fight with him. He came up and was like threating me and stuff, I DO NOT RESPOND to threats. I just did not respond i did not threaten back. he punched me then started laying it into me. only problem was he brought a friend that is like twice my size i was totally powerless... I got a bit owned. but still it was at school before my exam, so we had a talk with the pricipal and stuff. normal stuff happened suspened etc.."

Well if its to the point where she's got bruises and a black eye she should be speaking to the police about him not you.

Good work not provoking that dude when he came up to you.

Self defense situation.

You did what you had to do and he showed that he was scared of you by bringing a friend along with him.

"But now this girl is like saying that his parents think she likes me and cheats and stuff, they also think she is the one who made me do all this. She told me this and now wants me to "talk" or somthing to his parents to let them know she had nothing to do with it. Cause she wants to break up with him and she dosent want to leave on a "bad note". So basically im in a ditch, I like her, but im getting wipped. i dont know what to do to get what i want if there is anything I can do?? I think whatever i do i wont get her so what should i do??"

Dude this chick is messed up in the head.

No girl with any self respect would try and end things "on a good note" with a guy that gave them a black eye and bruises.

A chick with self respect would be having that guy's parents served court papers not apologies.

This chick wants to end things "on a good note" with this guy because she'll probably want to go back to him eventually, even if she goes with you for a while as there is a lot of sick women out there these days who view physical abuse as some twisted form of love or what they deserve.

Basically they go with a good guy for a while then feel worthless so return to their abuser in an endless cycle of self destruction.

She tells you her sob story about her boyfriend mistreating her which manipulates you into helping her by getting into it with this guy and now she wants you to clean up another mess for her with his parents (who she shouldn't even be talking to after he beat her up) and you're not going to get anything out of it other than used twice by her and thrown away.

I have two lines of advice you could choose for this situation...

1. Give up the fight with this chick, cut your losses and run.

or

2. Ask her outright where you stand with her before you agree to give her anymore help with anything and if she says she likes you and wants to be with you make her prove it by coming over to your place and having a make out session and possibly something more before you go through with helping her anymore.

Get something out of her basically before you do anything else or all your effort will have been for nothing.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely with KontrollerX. Look out for #1. That's you, not this *****.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it seems recently she broke off all communication with me. wont respond to my texts or nothing, blocked me on msn. no clue whats going on with her and her bf or if they are even togeather. im a bit saddened by this.

this would be a good time for any last ditch efforts on my part? what should i do? What are somethings i could do as a last itch effort, should i tell her i like her or somthing in a txt?

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't believe she's worth it. Listen to the others, your better off finding some other chick, this one seems physcho. And trust me on this one, phsycho chicks can give you a real headache sometimes, even more if you have no idea how to deal with them.

Just find another girl mate, no last ditch efforts are worth it and I don't believe any will even work.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your gonna fight this guy..
dont always go for the face, go for any vulnerable spots (ie neck, balls, stomach) if you can clock him good across the jaw right off the bat that would be great cuz he will be in lala land for a bit.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read my later post already fought him, also ya i know she seems physcio and she is even staying with him, but people say im crazy too, so i guess i just gotta wait till she leaves him? Or can I do and last effort things? I really have the oneitis for her.

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
A. I know what you're on about, happening to me right now, difference is, idk the ex. and he doesnt really beat her, just plays her like a slut (like he should)

B. When someone has a friend, just fight with the dude in front on his friend, so his friend cant get a shot. Grab the throat, squeeze and pull, and then scream crazyly as the main guy crawls on the ground with a severed jugular, and see how the friend reacts.

Alternative, learn wing chun, and do it all the same, just faster, better and with a good lawyer.

Then get the girl.

:trouble:

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks that he brought his friend along...that's just sad. You can't start a fight and then bring a friend along to help.. Anyways my advice would have been to pull him in close to you so that his punches couldn't get much momentum, take him to the ground and keep him there until it gets broken up. Like everyone else, I agree that this chick sounds like one of the psycho ones who feel that by being mistreated she's loved. Just another case of the jerk beating the nice guy. **** happens man. You're better off finding a more sane girl to pay attention to. I know how it feels as I pretty much had the same thing happen to me (except the 2 of them, bloody and beaten, got taken away and I walked away with a bruise lol..hooray for being big :)).

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, best to leave it alone. If she is staying with a guy who beats the sh1t out of her. She will more than likely always be with a guy that will beat her. Its the way those girls are, fvcked up in the head. It's not worth your trouble man.

Mobster727

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ever fight over a women unless shes your wife or something!!
But if your fighting just to get with her ..forget it ..there are to many vaginas on this planet to worry bout that lil homie

Morton Salt

Reaction score
Yea I took a "friend" of mine to prom. Then we went to the afterparty and there she told me she had a BF! i was like wtf....he was there to so..yea not worth the trouble lol.