A 22 year old girl told me something that made me feel really crappy.

TKool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give two sh*ts about this girl. She's not my type.

The real reason why her comments affected me (not necessarily her sex history, but the comment about most girls) because I never did the deed with one person dozens or hundreds of times.

I have this mental complex that a girl will know I don't have experience and she won't stick around because to give me experience.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the same thing one time. I was sure I was terrible and that would be the end of it, and on top of that I was wasted . . but I saw the girl about a month later and she was still all over me. Unfortunately I wasn't really into her, but there ya go. Its not a 100% end-all be-all deal breaker.

ATX1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a massive sex drive in my early 20's. I went out with a girl who had a similar sex drive and we f*cked a minimum of 3 times per day, every day for the first 3 months. Oftentimes even more (record was 6). At the end of 3 months, the both of us got kinda bored doing it 3 times per day, so we dropped back to 2, then 1. We both did get a lot better from it.

Anyway, she's full of ****. 5-7 times per day during her period? yeah right..

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TKool said:
I have this mental complex that a girl will know I don't have experience and she won't stick around because to give me experience.
Well it's a stupid mental complex to have. Get over it. It's obvious that whining about it isn't helping.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is either being humorous and you're missing it, or she's just so full of it that she can't even tell reality from make-believe. Worst part is, you actually believed it.

15,000- 20,000 times in 7 years? LOL!!!

....No...sorry, didn't happen.

There are people who have awesome skills, are very attractive and who have a very active social life who don't even get in the 1000 range in that amount of time.

Please quit believing everything someone tells you.