9 more years to live?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Weekly World News = well known tabloid. Don't you people ever go to supermarkets?
yes but didnt you check the links to it that i give, they had a handfull of other BS articles about the USA shooting down a UFO with a nuclear warhead and about some under pants that will make women more attracted to you. I dont know about you but when a source of information gives that kind of information, it gets pretty hard to belive them!

Trust me when i first read it i was like Dam and started scrolling down the article looking for the point where he is aobut to say "imaigne if this was true, what would you do," it never came so i did a search on google, let me say that when the news of the world had the article on it, my stomach tightened and my breathing got heavy. But once i checked there other articles i knew it was B.S, i was still slightly woried because yahoo have a story on it, then i relaise that 1 of yahoo's news sources is weekly news of the world!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yes but didnt you check the links to it that i give, they had a handfull of other BS articles about the USA shooting down a UFO with a nuclear warhead and about some under pants that will make women more attracted to you. I dont know about you but when a source of information gives that kind of information, it gets pretty hard to belive them!

Trust me when i first read it i was like Dam and started scrolling down the article looking for the point where he is aobut to say "imaigne if this was true, what would you do," it never came so i did a search on google, let me say that when the news of the world had the article on it, my stomach tightened and my breathing got heavy. But once i checked there other articles i knew it was B.S, i was still slightly woried because yahoo have a story on it, then i relaise that 1 of yahoo's news sources is weekly news of the world!
.................:kick:

Holy crap. I said TABLOID, not newspaper. TABLOIDS ARE KNOWN FOR SPEWING BS. In other words, I was stating THAT THIS IS OBVIOUS BS.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys...my sister works for NASA and she goes all over the world to scientific conferences. Her speciality is Near Infrared Mapping...analyzing data to determine the composition of planets, their moons, asteroids, etc. She's been working for NASA for over 20 years. She's never mentioned this at all...and she would know if it was something anyone was truly concerned about. She's so deep into this field and so good at what she does that she has gotten the cover of astronomy magazine before with her articles.

This is just another stupid thing intended to scare people.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who gives a sh1t? i would be worried if i were the only one to die, but if everybody is to die, well so be it

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they already building this space ark? Chief editor of Weekly World News should be locked into it and shot to andromeda.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this would be so cool if it was true. Man imagine it for a second. Can you just imagine the excitement knowing theres only few years left to live? It would be amazing. People would be doing things they never done before. You'd end up connecting with all the people from your past knowing its the end. Could have one massive end of the world house party in town. Imagine all the massive orgies going down! All type of things out the norm will be happening as the years tick off.

Damn thinking about it, a movie should be made about this.

And plus girls will be more willing to give it up as well knowing its the end, haha. Even the most biggest AFCS will be getting action.
:crackup:

June 2014? Ill be 28 by then and i mean all fun for life kind of ends after about 30ish anyway...so thats cool.

'Live fast die young!'

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah astronomers wtf they ever do for us i say we get rid of all the astronomers ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [DoN.2.Da.JUaN]
hah astronomers wtf they ever do for us i say we get rid of all the astronomers ;)
send them all to space, and leave them there!:D

Laterz...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just when i got my hopes up that this miserable planet is gona get brutaly desolved in a bucket of acid, you crush my hopes....:down: :moon:

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
The story should have been published in The Onion. At least The Onion is up front about being a satirical parody. The Weekly World News tries to pass itself off as the real deal.
:up:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
.................:kick:

Holy crap. I said TABLOID, not newspaper. TABLOIDS ARE KNOWN FOR SPEWING BS. In other words, I was stating THAT THIS IS OBVIOUS BS.
I think most mainstream newspapers in the UK are in tabloid form (it's in the way they fold out). check_mate still should have known what you were talking about, but that explains why he misunderstood you.

a tabloid in Britain is just a newspaper.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judgement day is already at hand, and it will take many years. (To God a day is many years)

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is bull****. 28000 light years away and it will be here in 9 years. I guess that means its going what, 3000 or so times the speed of light? Not even Star Trek **** goes that fast.

On edit, the best supermarket tabloid article that I ever saw told of the Hubble Telescope finding the gates of heaven.