65 Things I Learned From Dating

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
50. If you consistently work on improving yourself and your position in life, it is a mathematical certainty you will eclipse your female peers in dating value after age 30.
improving yourself = Physically, spiritually, academically, socially, financially ? all inclusive ? Could you elaborate a bit please ?

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post full of wisdom. One to add, "In most all dealings with women and how they affect us, it's better to care a bit too little than a bit too much."

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take heed or in so many words, take these below responses very seriously!!

38. Don’t date women who ask you little about yourself.

45. Undesirable women come in countless flavors and colors. In general, do not date divorced women, single mothers, addicts, women with ANY mental health issues, eating disorders, or abusive pasts.

I learned about this site when I was married to my ex-wife. I took for granted communication in relationships. Fellas make it a must she has interest in you and your life. When I used to have communication time with my ex-wife, she would cut me off and ask for a kiss or it would turn into sex. I thought that was cool being married and she was showing a lot of interest still in me.

Low-and-be-hold, after our divorce my eyes and perspective woke up. The reason she cut me off during communication time like she did because, I realize (it's called Low Emotional Quotient) she has adult stage Attention Deficit Disorder. I didn't see it when I was married, however, I ask her questions now, her answers are way way way off the subject about what I was saying. I kick myself not paying attention to her and then married a woman like that. UGH!!!

logicallefty

Reaction score
King of Action said:
In general, do not date divorced women, single mothers, addicts, women with ANY mental health issues, eating disorders, or abusive pasts. [/I][/B]
So in other words, don't date women at all and we should all become fags?

I say this in a joking manor Sir, not sarcaticlly. :D But this pretty much takes are of all women, at least Western ones.

I think many of us are in the same boat as you, I know I am. We found this site at a good time but it would have been better had we found it sooner.

logicallefty

Reaction score
King of Action said:
In general, do not date divorced women, single mothers, addicts, women with ANY mental health issues, eating disorders, or abusive pasts. [/I][/B]
So in other words, don't date women at all and we should all become gay?

I say this in a joking manor Sir, not sarcaticlly. :D But this pretty much takes are of all women, at least Western ones.

I think many of us are in the same boat as you, I know I am. We found this site at a good time but it would have been better had we found it sooner.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the US or UK, this basically means don't date at all. Or, failing that, make it seem to her that you're interested in dating and then bail after you get yours. Fine by me.