6 Signs She's Been Around

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
And 1 reason a man of worth should care.

#1..................

Oh thats right there isnt one.
WRONG. BOTH men & women should care...and HERE'S WHY (read #2). Basically, young women (due to their physiology) are the highest risk group for contracting STDs and other subsequent problems down there...many often permanent.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking a wild guess... you're religious right?

delta

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
WRONG. BOTH men & women should care...and HERE'S WHY (read #2). Basically, young women (due to their physiology) are the highest risk group for contracting STDs and other subsequent problems down there...many often permanent.
So do you suggest talking to them and finding out how many sex partners they've had, and if there sexual practices could have lead to spreading STDs? ...And actually expect them to tell you so.. and to tell the truth? Good luck! :up:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
So do you suggest talking to them and finding out how many sex partners they've had, and if there sexual practices could have lead to spreading STDs? ...And actually expect them to tell you so.. and to tell the truth? Good luck! :up:
Well, I think all you can really do is cut your risks. Maybe ask for hardcopies of current test results including all the standard screens as well as herpes and HPV. Which many won't have though and also is not to say they couldn't have had sex after those tests. So, reality is that casual sex with girls (who are all slvts on average) these days IS Russian Roulette. This is a major reason why men used to only marry virgins and then expect each other to remain faithful (and no, I'm not Christian or church-going).

So, you are right. If you read some of the posts here, you will see that there are a LOT of lies, denials and playing dumb with infected people. Can you trust your health to people with their own selfish interests at stake? Nope. People simply cannot be trusted. Especially when sex or relationships are on the line and they risk losing either for being honest...

I don't know what the answer is, but after having some close encounters with a diseased girl I'm a bit paranoid now. Fortunately I tested clean, but it was enough to scare me. I take this shyt a lot more seriously now and look for a lot more red flags...