Mr.Ballz
RedBear
JohnChops
GetBetter

Elminated
Chicksdigthelongball
Sofomore
MrMidnight

From here on out the challenges will get more and more difficult.

Make at least one number attempt from an HB this week. No email, no Facebook or any other social media. I wanna see some DIGITS! It does not matter how many you approach this week, so theoretically, you could make one approach, get the number and not approach anymore this week OR you could approach 100 HBS, chicken out or get denied 100 times and get elimnated though unless you look like quasimodo, chances are you'll get at least a handful of numbers out of 100 approaches lol. (And even then, Quasimodo would get some pity numbers or end up with an HB like he did in the Disney sequel.)

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Tuesday I had a flight to another city, had a short chat with the girl that was sitting next to me before we had to part I proposed exchanging numbers. I've gotten a couple more numbers but I have to bounce :)

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea so my tourist girl has been texting...big whoop...shes flying back home anyway...

So whats the next challenge?

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Failed yet again. I have been going out but seeing only couples. I did approach few but as soon as I have asked the question(opener) I automatically eject.

Need a lot more practice..

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing my challenge because I missed out by entering late. I discovered that AA is very simple. If you have AA it means you don't have confidence. You take the steps to become confident and will get there. I became CONFIDENT. Mind you it took me years to get there, don't expect overnight success because that doesn't happen. Unless you are very normal person with no emotional baggage. If you were this type you would not be on a pickup forum.

Can anyone do this one last challenge?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
I have been doing my challenge because I missed out by entering late. I discovered that AA is very simple. If you have AA it means you don't have confidence. You take the steps to become confident and will get there. I became CONFIDENT. Mind you it took me years to get there, don't expect overnight success because that doesn't happen. Unless you are very normal person with no emotional baggage. If you were this type you would not be on a pickup forum.

Can anyone do this one last challenge?

Bingo.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost forgot about that thread seeing as you and I were both busy. Needless to say I have a lot of approaching to do.