5 reasons why coffee dates kick a$$

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go on 5 dates in one day. It sounds excessive, and I think it would be better to narrow a large amount of women down to a few women that you are more into than the rest (enough to want to hang out with them). Are you meeting these women online by any chance?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
you can't have 5 girls lined up in a day if you go for drinks tho. after 2 you will be drunk as hell as well as spend a fortune on drinks, lol. where as a coffee is 2$ :yes:

clubs down here charge $5 to 10 bucks a drink depending what it is and you can't really hear each other speak

i believe conversation is the greatest tool we have as men
Sh!t, get a 40oz of Ol' English for $2. Take the girl back to your place.... :yes:

assobsessed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the coffee date can be good but if you're looking to get laid(what guy isn't), it's not the best method to take it to the next level.

These days I totally bypass dinner for the most part and just tell a girl lets meet for drinks. Once you are sitting there downing shots or ****tails with a girl..all you gotta to do is get her back to your place.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
assobsessed said:
I think the coffee date can be good but if you're looking to get laid(what guy isn't), it's not the best method to take it to the next level.

These days I totally bypass dinner for the most part and just tell a girl lets meet for drinks. Once you are sitting there downing shots or ****tails with a girl..all you gotta to do is get her back to your place.
I found Coffee dates are good with chicks you already FVCKED with and you already have established high interest from them. Its good for those rainy nights or really chilly nights where you don't want to do much or go out but just go to your nearest coffee place, have a warm cup and then take her back home to fvck her (or even in the car, on a rainy night people are too busy escaping the rain and avoiding getting wet then stop to watch what you do in your car including cops).

assobsessed

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I found Coffee dates are good with chicks you already FVCKED with and you already have established high interest from them. Its good for those rainy nights or really chilly nights where you don't want to do much or go out but just go to your nearest coffee place, have a warm cup and then take her back home to fvck her (or even in the car, on a rainy night people are too busy escaping the rain and avoiding getting wet then stop to watch what you do in your car including cops).
I agree with this under those circumstances.

However I think Metaphysical was referring more to 1st dates and in that way, it's probably not the most effective if you are trying to get laid that same day/night.