5 EASY things to do to improve your game!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 easy concepts that even the worst of you can do!

5.) Match, dress nice, SMELL GREAT, have good breath
4.) Always maintain your hair/facial hair
3.) Smile more than you frown, talk less than everyone else
2.) Always look everyone in the eye
1.) Make the girl feel GOOD about herself!

....And you're in before you know it! :)

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC

1.) Make the girl feel GOOD about herself!

THIS is where it's at, lest we forget:).
Great, simple post.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk less than everyone else?

That one sounds interesting, I how that could improve your game?

The other tips were great though, good stuff :)

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BarryIRL
Talk less than everyone else?

That one sounds interesting, I how that could improve your game?
The idea is to put the focus on the people you're with, not yourself. When in doubt, shaddap, because hollow bells ring the loudest.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by earthshyne
The idea is to put the focus on the people you're with, not yourself. When in doubt, shaddap, because hollow bells ring the loudest.

I understand about putting most of the focus on your friends but.... Holla bells ring the loudest? Im not aware of that lingo.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holla (sic) bells ring the loudest? Im not aware of that lingo.
It's just a metaphor to describe the person who makes the most noise but has the least amount to say.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
That relates to Law No.4 in the 48 laws of power:

Always Say Less than Necessary

When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

Thanks.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.
"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."- Mark Twain

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry, but this is incorrect. Many situations REQUIRE youre filling, and piloting of the conversation. During an approach... within the first few minutes... you should ALWAYS talk more than youre targets. Why? Because it makes you seem "common" and unthretening. The more open you are, the more comfortable youre target will be when she decides to open up. ONCE SHE DOES - SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

The exception to this rule is when approaching very confident girls who are not overwhelmingly attracted to you. In this case you avoid being common at all costs. Most situations are not like this, however.

NOT TO MENTION - this his high school, girls are silly and inarticulate. You will need to bridge maaaaaaany gaps early in the conversation with funny stories and simple flirting.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony, you may be right in your specific case, but if we're talking generalities here (which is always fraught with incorrect assumptions) then I'm of the opinion that less = more in conversation. Talking just to fill the dead air is more likely to get you in trouble than it is to make you seem nonthreatening. Sometimes you're better off just saying things like, "oh, izzat so?" and "no kiddin! then what happened?" and "how did you manage to do that?" or things of that nature.

It's about THEM. It's not about YOU, at least not yet.

Situation specific, of course, and entirely dependent on the context.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you... that during the body of a conversation women should TOTALLY dominate verbal communication. But during the begining and end MEN must take charge if they hope to accomplish ANYTHING.

Begining!=begging :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT?!?!?!?!?

You telling me that i must talk less? LOL!!!! i dissagree with this by ALL means! ... I see myself as being an "alpha" male when i am in the company of others... so when we are sitting somewhere in a group of people, i always find myself leading the conversation and talking AS much or more than the other GUYS at the table etc... and as far as i have seen, girls find this to be a majot turn-on, and have even complimented me on my "social skill" and telling me that "i am so much fun" etc... I say TALK MORE AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE CONVERSATION! Now i'm not saying that you must talk all the time and talk b.s that will make you look like an idiot.. i'm saying talk alot, but talk sence and talk with style!:cool:

Laterz...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
You telling me that i must talk less? LOL!!!! i dissagree with this by ALL means! ... I see myself as being an "alpha" male when i am in the company of others... so when we are sitting somewhere in a group of people, i always find myself leading the conversation and talking AS much or more than the other GUYS at the table etc... and as far as i have seen, girls find this to be a majot turn-on, and have even complimented me on my "social skill" and telling me that "i am so much fun" etc... I say TALK MORE AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE CONVERSATION! Now i'm not saying that you must talk all the time and talk b.s that will make you look like an idiot.. i'm saying talk alot, but talk sence and talk with style!:cool:

Laterz...
Interesting...ive found that being quiet isnt really that bad. If you listen you can tell just how much sh!t people are full of. Not to mention you notice other things about people. As long as you arent a mute, theres no problem with just chillin.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it THIS way...

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Interesting...ive found that being quiet isnt really that bad. If you listen you can tell just how much sh!t people are full of. Not to mention you notice other things about people. As long as you arent a mute, theres no problem with just chillin.
I am not saying that just chilling is BAD, I am saying that it isn’t AS GOOD as actually speaking more and in a way "leading" the conversation, therefore taking the place of the "Alpha male", which is a big turn-on for women. And like I said, don’t be one of those people that ARE full of sh!t, make sure that what u say makes sence and is anything but stupid etc.... after talking a lot in groups etc, you will get used to talking with "style", if you see what I mean. For those who are not with me yet, I mean that with practice (doing it a lot) you will get to a point where when u speak you entertain everyone and people actually ENJOY listening to you and having conversations with you.

Another thing that I’ll say to you is that I don’t ALWAYS talk a lot in conversations, I let the others (mainly the other women) contribute their fair share into the conversation, and I also like to use variation, I like being unpredictable, so the one day I might talk a lot, and the next I might just sit there and add my odd comment or two, but overall I have gotten the name of being an excellent conversationalist, and all people that know me KNOW that I’m a fun and interesting, plus funny person to talk to, and I am FAR from being boring... and if u ask me, I think that all that would be a big turn-on for a girl, not to mention that I have been TOLD that it is, buy girls themselves:rolleyes: ;)

Anyways... talking more gives u an image of being a more "social" person, it gives u practice at being a good conversationalist, AND by talking more u take the place of the "Alpha" (Dominance) which is a quality that women LOVE about men. ... Well that’s how I see it, and in the past and in the present it’s been working well, so I'll stick to my way and opinion on this subject. Don’t get me wrong though, there ARE other ways of being the alpha and turning girls on (E.g.: Body language), but body language can be used while talking too:cool: I am not ruling out other "ways" of acting while being in the presence of others etc, I'm just saying what works best, in MY opinion.

Laterz...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Good post WUWD i mean AC/DC :p

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Look at it THIS way...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I am not saying that just chilling is BAD, I am saying that it isn’t AS GOOD as actually speaking more and in a way "leading" the conversation, therefore taking the place of the "Alpha male", which is a big turn-on for women. And like I said, don’t be one of those people that ARE full of sh!t, make sure that what u say makes sence and is anything but stupid etc.... after talking a lot in groups etc, you will get used to talking with "style", if you see what I mean. For those who are not with me yet, I mean that with practice (doing it a lot) you will get to a point where when u speak you entertain everyone and people actually ENJOY listening to you and having conversations with you.

Another thing that I’ll say to you is that I don’t ALWAYS talk a lot in conversations, I let the others (mainly the other women) contribute their fair share into the conversation, and I also like to use variation, I like being unpredictable, so the one day I might talk a lot, and the next I might just sit there and add my odd comment or two, but overall I have gotten the name of being an excellent conversationalist, and all people that know me KNOW that I’m a fun and interesting, plus funny person to talk to, and I am FAR from being boring... and if u ask me, I think that all that would be a big turn-on for a girl, not to mention that I have been TOLD that it is, buy girls themselves:rolleyes: ;)

Anyways... talking more gives u an image of being a more "social" person, it gives u practice at being a good conversationalist, AND by talking more u take the place of the "Alpha" (Dominance) which is a quality that women LOVE about men. ... Well that’s how I see it, and in the past and in the present it’s been working well, so I'll stick to my way and opinion on this subject. Don’t get me wrong though, there ARE other ways of being the alpha and turning girls on (E.g.: Body language), but body language can be used while talking too:cool: I am not ruling out other "ways" of acting while being in the presence of others etc, I'm just saying what works best, in MY opinion.

Laterz...

Okey...

... you talk TOO much.

'nuff said.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr....

Originally posted by Keeper
Okey...

... you talk TOO much.

'nuff said.
Actually... i talk as much as is needed to get my point accross... If you knew me irl you would know what i mean...

Laterz...

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are alpha male because of your social skills, majority are like that.

Personally, I prefer to chill. Its the type of person I am and the way I was brought up.
What about the alpha males that are like me? How do they Outshine the Chatty folks?

Someone said its no harm to just chill but you dont have a chance of becomming the alpha male then, hence not being the most desireable from the girls point of view.

Blah??