4 years and I have had it.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pain is just weakness leaving the body. Stand up, be a man, and get rid of this beotch. You have better, more productive things you can do with your time, than just her. No more excuses. And I'll sum it up there.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i felt like posting cause i feel for you, you really need a change FAST!!

I didnt have to read you saying you were just with her till you found someone better, i knew that since your first post. Its obvious, you're just with her cause you're afraid of not getting any.

Well, you cant be afraid, and sooner or latter you'll get it. Start "activating" your life, going to a gym, going to places where you can meet people and make groups of friends. Dont waste time online, its a waste of time.

Read the bible, do a boot camp if you have to.

I give you 3 to 6 months for you to feel relieved for dumping this girl.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
In the words of the eloquent Tom Leykis, "Dump That B!tch!!!"
I second the notion!!!

Neomic2005

Reaction score
I've been ignoring her lately, she rarely calls me but she ALWAYS text messages me which I tell her to stop but she always does it I never respond to her. AT 3 in the morning she texts me "i love you dont ever become someone i would hate. please hubbiepromise on our babies we were supposed to have?!" (no im not married to her she just calls me that)

I just didnt respond to it and for now I'm just not going to associate with her until she gets the picture that Im sick of her and dont want to be with her

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neomic2005
I've been ignoring her lately, she rarely calls me but she ALWAYS text messages me which I tell her to stop but she always does it I never respond to her. AT 3 in the morning she texts me "i love you dont ever become someone i would hate. please hubbiepromise on our babies we were supposed to have?!" (no im not married to her she just calls me that)

I just didnt respond to it and for now I'm just not going to associate with her until she gets the picture that Im sick of her and dont want to be with her
You shouldn't associate with her regardless of whether or not she figures that out.