39 Year Old Woman's Tantrums

ariffmd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm facing a strange issue. I have an office colleague who's a 9 and has all men ass kissing her. She's already cheating on her husband as I found out the name of the guy recently. She's emotionally connected to me and likes spending lot of time with me. I call her sweet names like sweety and sweet heart and many more. She says it's flirting and it will affect our friendship and keeps maintaining friendship. When I said sweet heart once, she exclaimed oh you saying sweet heart and once when I called her moon, she asked me if I can do it infront of my wife and I said yes.

One day she told me that she met a professor in a community college and he was the perfect man she ever encountered but he was a guest lecturer. She also told me that someone who's married told her I love you and that person belonged to the same community I belong to. This lady belongs to a different religion altogether.

Another time, I simply told her when another 40 year old woman friend of ours (both of them know each other) was flirting with me, I said I don't date 40 year old women. This lady took it offensively a couple of days back and told me I should not have told like that. Today, she brought up that topic and told me that I'm confused and I took revenge on our common 40-year old lady friend but I dismissed it as the context was different.

This lady and I met three times for coffee on the pretext of getting into some TRAINING business but it was bull, now when I call her out she says there's no personal thing between us and it's okay to discuss in the office. I said I can't and she finally agreed to come out. Still, when I call her with sweet names she's all fine and dandy.

A week back I gave a sex survey to her to read and she read it and gave it back to me. I also told her that as part of our training business we should offer sex courses to some people and she said she does not have any issues with that as long as I find the right audience. In our next meeting in the coffee shop, she brought up this issue of sex training again.

By playing up the game, looks like she's also confused or I might have confused her. Can someone tell me how to take it to the next level?

I'm 41 years old and I have a question to those who replied. Why would she entertain me saying sweetheart, sweety and darling?

Last edited:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's married, talks to you about other guys and throws out a few flirtatious lines and you go running back?

She sounds like bad news to me. I wouldn't even bother. It's just gonna end in tears. Especially as you work with her.
I say remove yourself from this situation ASAP and be careful about sexual harassment claims.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Two problems.

1. Don't sh*t where you eat.

2. You're in the friendzone.

Older women have power like young one nowadays. If she were into you in that next level way, she would have showed it. But beyond a reasonable doubt, she didn't. And this sh*t about her being confused is actually a way of her letting you know that you are a backup at best, and an orbiter at worst. She's just not that into you. Don't delude yourself. Your princess is in another castle, and it's not gonna be yours. :mad:

Moving on, spinning more plates, and talking to girls outside of work is the best option that is for you. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Older chicks only have the power if a. They took care of themselves. b. Have good genes. and c. They can pass the Jeans test.

I always laugh at the 20-some chicks that are obviously not going to age well.

Now the hot 40 year-olds. They are usually pretty hot, but they come with a price.

p.s. Don't give them the power and game over. They are also very insecure. They've had a lot of years of people treating them "special." Don't, and they freak.