3 way phone calls

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't really post before reading the bibles. But I had a question on what to do when on a 3 way fone call. My friends see that I don't get that many grls so they usually try to hookme up by them calling a girl then want me to talk to her on the phone. I have a hard time talking on the phone. I usually just choke up or freeze up for second. What should I do. I know I know Read the bible but I have finals and stuff so I can't read the bible right now but when it's over and summer here Da Kid iz goin B DA Pimp

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing you have to do is read the bible. Read all you can about phone calls. Not only that, you have to read pretty much everything cause the dj bible is probably the best source for any problem you have. If she is trying to hook you up with someone else, she is obviously trying to get rid of her. But look it at the bright side. If she is hooking you up you might get someone better than her. Also if she wants to do the threeway phone sh*t just hang up and call the other girl. I hope that helped:D

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's one of my guy friends hooking me up with a girl sorry for not making that clear in the first post

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you just be introduced to them in person instead of over the phone? That seems like it would be much more natural.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually these girls like to meet over the phone or online bullshi den like meet in public or just meet up at parties n shi but I don't really go to parties

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DA KID
Usually these girls like to meet over the phone or online bullshi den like meet in public or just meet up at parties n shi but I don't really go to parties
Sorry to hijak your thread and I promise not to post in it anymore, but why not start going to parties if that is where the girls are at?

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem with the hijcack that's why I'm here to improve my confidence and self esteem cause I don't like to go to parties was their alot of people for some reason cause like I'm just scared what people think sometimes but I got to leave the puss ass attitude forever and just live life