2nd date/ at her house

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK my plan was to go out bowling this friday with her (KINO) buts its good friday .......so she ask me just to hang out in her house watch movies (she lives w/her parents) ./..oh damn scared and ****less right now....i dont know how to act ...I need advice again!.......plaease!

PS:i was suprised second date invited me already at her house to wathc movies.

i talk to her at the phone twice a week and we are clicking together tahts why i think she trust me or something..i dunno..

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
a chick that invites you to watch movies at her place on a second date wants one thing. She wants you to f*ck her brains out. Don't miss the BIG hint!

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
are u serious dog? boy i am lucky lol ...Fock but her parents is at her house....
i dunno still confused....lol (she is very religious)

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she's probably younger if she's living with her parents. I doubt very much that she's sexually secure enough to invite him over just to ****. Especially when her parents are around, but then again maybe she IS the type of girl to just want that.

I'm willing to bet she just wants to hang out and do something, with everything closed on good friday what else CAN u do? So in all seriousness man, don't make such a big deal of it.

Just don't worry too much about it, make jokes about the movie even or just make comments about her and how she is or something. Make small talk, ask what you're gonna watch, what the movie is about, if she's seen it before, what kind of movie it is... any one of those questions should do and just go from there. But above all, TRY TO WORK IN HUMOUR!! or else you appear boring or something else of that nature.

The big thing is, if you two are dating at this point and even if you're not. If you two are interested, I'd try to sit next to her and then slowly get closer. She'll give you hints if she wants you to leave her to herself. Some are vocal and will tell you to not touch her or sit so close, but most will just move away or will adjust themselves or something to give you the hint.

And if she rests her head on your shoulder or something, you should put your arm around her or stroke her hair or something like that. At least, these are thigns I do and so far no objections yet.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she's probably younger if she's living with her parents. I doubt very much that she's sexually secure enough to invite him over just to ****. Especially when her parents are around, but then again maybe she IS the type of girl to just want that.

I'm willing to bet she just wants to hang out and do something, with everything closed on good friday what else CAN u do? So in all seriousness man, don't make such a big deal of it.

Just don't worry too much about it, make jokes about the movie even or just make comments about her and how she is or something. Make small talk, ask what you're gonna watch, what the movie is about, if she's seen it before, what kind of movie it is... any one of those questions should do and just go from there. But above all, TRY TO WORK IN HUMOUR!! or else you appear boring or something else of that nature.

The big thing is, if you two are dating at this point and even if you're not. If you two are interested, I'd try to sit next to her and then slowly get closer. She'll give you hints if she wants you to leave her to herself. Some are vocal and will tell you to not touch her or sit so close, but most will just move away or will adjust themselves or something to give you the hint.

And if she rests her head on your shoulder or something, you should put your arm around her or stroke her hair or something like that. At least, these are thigns I do and so far no objections yet. But I'm not sure if they do anything for these women or not.

btw, i just read the message you left in another guys post about dating. you told him how to handle himself on the first and second date and you're asking advice about it? You're probably fine and are just thinking too much about it then, you probably have it within you.

Good luck

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mcqueen207
a chick that invites you to watch movies at her place on a second date wants one thing. She wants you to f*ck her brains out. Don't miss the BIG hint!
I don't know man. A guy who is going to take a girl bowling will not even get the hint even if she wrote a note that said..

"attention boring bowling freak...I want you to fawk my brains silly if I invite you over" and tied it to a brick and threw it through his windshield.

He would still probably not understand the message.

Bowling...you gotta be kidding!!! Where is the adventure...the romance...or even the fun at least....??

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you guys saying,

"Oh man! She invited you to her house? She wants to FVCK YOU!"

I think this is totally off the mark.

1) She lives at home with her parents.
2) She's religious (probably her family as well).
3) It's good friday.

Most likely she and/or her family wants to be together during this special time. He's not getting any.

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can only comment from expereince. a girl i went out with last fall invited me over to her house for 2nd date on halloween. i got there @ about 9:30-10:00 pm and she introduced me to her dad who i hadnt met and i said hi to her mom who i had already met and they were going to bed. i showed up in P.J.'s lol. But here is the important part, ALL SHE WANTED WAS SOME D I C K. no joke.

I don't know what kind of movies you should watch but i can tell you what i had with me. She said she wanted scary but "not really scary" so i found a bunch of cheep classics at a Sam Goody, it was like 3 for $10. When i brought them she looked at me like i was a moron and was like "i dont want to watch scary movies." and i told her "thats not what you said, now i got these movies and i really wanna watch them," and acted all serious. so we went into her basement and started to watch one that was so boring we basically started going at each other right away, lol. and we just kept watching the same one over and over and over again cuz it was good noise blocker. (FYI it was The Terror with jack nicholson)

So my advice would be to put alot of thought into it but end up bringing boring movies. But make like it was an accident.

GOOD LUCK PLAYER.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't change a thing.

Keep going one step at a time, just as you'd do if on another date. If she accepts your advances, keep moving, if not, hang on.

Nitemare

Reaction score
I Fooked so many girls under the same circumstances..Even got caught a few times..Girls will fook with parents right next door-they dont care- you shouldnt either..fook her!!

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
To all you guys saying,

"Oh man! She invited you to her house? She wants to FVCK YOU!"

I think this is totally off the mark.

1) She lives at home with her parents.
2) She's religious (probably her family as well).
3) It's good friday.

Most likely she and/or her family wants to be together during this special time. He's not getting any.
LOL, are you normally this optimistic sunshine?

Giuseppe Notte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you will be in her house on the second date!

From this point all you could do is to f*u*c*k it up!

So simply focus on not FU-C-KING it up! That is letting go of your worries and enjoying the moment and the company of the girl.

Don't force anything, act NORMAL. You don't need anything else, just let things happen naturally from this point on!

Good luck!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
LOL, are you normally this optimistic sunshine?
haha nah man don't mean it like that. I just don't want him to get all riled up over the possiblity of sex because there is another very real possibility which could play out. I'm not claiming to know this is 100% true, just that it's another option that should be considered, because you never know.

However I will say this. Some girls are religious and some girls are "religious". I don't know her to say which one she is.

peace

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
girls who grow up in religious households are some of the filthiest sluts around. Believe that.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mcqueen207
at her parents house?
thats just wrong dude, thats just wrong.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
girls who grow up in religious households are some of the filthiest sluts around. Believe that.
Yes. These are what I referred to as "religious" girls.