2nd Chance?

DonJuan420

Reaction score
Ok, so here it is. Theres a girl in my class whos extremely cute (9/10). In the beginning of the year she seemed to be flirting with me (kinda playing footsies under the table stuff like that). Not only that but we were talking one time about a dance at our school (which she didnt have a date for) and durign the conversation she said "yea i would rather go the that dance with you" probably 3 times. But of course me being the retard, didnt quite take the hint. Anyways she ended up hooking up with another kid, who is a senior.

So now about 3-4months later, she breaks up with this kid. Now, she seems to be flirting again. For example, today we had a seminar thing and she calls me over to sit next to her and she asks whats up and the whole deal. We talk about her getiing her license blah blah blah. So im basically just wondering if i have a chance with this chick even though i kinda avoided her simply because i was inexperienced and unaware. Now i really wanna try and get with her, do you guys think its possible or no? Oh and school is ending in about 4 weeks for me so time is of the essence. So another question comes to mind: To get her number, or not to get her number?

By the way my school is really small (350 people and its a highschool), so moving on to another chick isnt that easy.

MY thought is to basically just flirt a ton back and hope i have a chance!?
I guess im just overanalyzing this and i need some confirmation and support.

Thanks to all.

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that she looks pretty available. Approach, but with caution. She may be yanking yer chain for the hell of it. It's doubtful, but the possibility is always there. Keep flirting and using techniques such as the neg-hit and kino. Both are vital. Hope that helps!

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amplify the attraction stuff: negs, kino, eye contact, fun personality etc. Get her number early next week if you get enough flirting in this week and feel good about going for it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're overanalyzing. Of course you can hook up with her. Ask her out already.

Deviant_DeWilde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she now sees you as a LJBF (I doubt this), you have MORE than every chance, of COURSE she likes you! Hook up with her before it's too late again!

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
k man, she been flirt'n around wit u befor n now she do'n it again after break'n up wit her ex, cant u c, she's giv'n u an invatation 2 be her next special friend (hey)

just get 2 da point n get 2gether, u dont hav 2 do much cause she alredy tok the first move, n trust me, she'll b given more then her phone number!!!

DonJuan420

Reaction score
Yea figures i overanalyze it, thanks for the support, much apppreciated. If i have enough time, ill post a few field reports, only if people actually wanna read them though?

Deviant_DeWilde

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I want to hear is something along these lines:

Girl: Of course I will go out with you!

Hey mate, hook up with her, she wants it...

DonJuan420

Reaction score
Well, bad news, she ended up getting back together with her bf. But watever, i dont even feel bad because shes making a pretty stupid decision.

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great way of looking at it! Always better to move on in situations like that. You'll find another little lady to work your charm on soon enough. It's her loss.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
hook up with another girl..damn i wonder why she did that? she flirts with you..goes out with someone else..breaks up then flirts with you again then hooks back up with the guy she broke up with..wtf...i think she just likes to be entertained. the guy broke up with her she thought she looked ugly. she went to you and got her attention then went back to the guy

Venusian Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect, Kev... Perfect, something I never even noticed, NICE. I'd go find another girl and FAST... Also pick up the flirting + kino with her, if she isn't interested in taking anything further with you, and just likes entertainment, she will not go with the flow.