25 virgin needs help with hot girl

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again for all the replies. Here's why I think she's into me, atleast in a superficial way.

1. I never really thought much about her until I looked in her direction one day, saw that she was staring at me and she didn't break eye contact (I turned away after about 4 seconds).

2. Basically, I noticed that when I entered the store she would purposfully turn away and turn back after I had scanned my card and she would say "thank you." When my friend enters the store she says "hello." Mind you, I haven't said anything to her besides "hello." I don't even look at her most times. She's acting "shy" around me.

3. I guess at some point during the day she has to walk toward the back of the store to perform some routine chore. She walked past me 3 times one day (which doesn't seem to be a coincidence) and makes eye contact with me everytime.

4. The last time she did this, as she walked past me and down a couple steps she started to walk reeeeally slow, like showing off her ass to me (she knows she has a great ass!). After catching me looking at her she seems to have stepped up her signalling.

I know you guys would think I'm being dilusional because of my history but she is being very obvious when she doesn't look at anybody else around except me, and for extended periods of time. I thought she was cute and everything when I first saw her but I didn't react to her at all until she started giving signals.

This doesn't mean I'm ignoring your advice though. I know some of you think I will fail completely when I approach her, but I have a feeling that her IL may be high enough to forgive a few mistakes unless I make an absolute ass out of myself, but I'm much too careful to do that. The worse that can happen is my nervousness might be visible in a subtle way. I am a shy person but I have no problem talking to her if I have something to say. Unless she's an AW who may like me but has no intention in getting to know me, I think I have a chance. Atleast a phone number would suffice for now.

I know the rejection may hurt, but atleast I'll be a lot more comfortable in the store "knowing" nothing is there to think about.

I'll keep you guys or anyone whos interested posted on my situation.

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
...has caused a lot of my insecurity despite the attention I get because of my face. The technique I'm thinking about using is "pretending" to know what I'm doing in the hopes that I can BS my way to a little action so I can actually get some real "experience." What do you guys think about that (on top of trying some of your suggestions)?
This is absolutely wrong wrong wrong. Let me explain why:

In the short term, this will get you some success because a few women won't be able to see through your fake confidence. But, to socially savvy people, it is impossible to fake your inner beliefs. Your inner state will show despite all your efforts to fake it.

The reason why this path is so deceptive is that you see better results immediately by faking it, then you did by just showing your insecurities. Because, before everybody knew you were insecure, and now you fool at least a few girls. But in the long run, it will severely stunt your success, because you'll never be able to fool anybody other than those few girls.

"Faking it" is a cheap band-aid fix. Even if you somehow fool a girl completely and you get laid out of it, it will not lead to real confidence because you'll always know that she only liked your fake personality, not your real personality.

Instead, you should work on developing postive inner beliefs, not on covering up your bad ones. This will take much longer, but it is the only way to achieve true self-improvement.

-Dan

Dan, the cool RSI intern
http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....just how often are you going to this store? You're getting played dude, and your wallet is suffering. Seriously, you seem kinda stalkerish to me. Also, stop overanalyzing. We all know that is bad. You haven't come into contact with girls for 10 years and you expect us to fix you up in an online forum? Hell no. You need to start off slow, improve yourself, then go for HB 6s, then 7s, then 8s. Don't start off high because you will see a lot of rejections and probably become discouraged. Sorry, but you seriously seem like a stalker to me man. You notice too many little details and no one should be like that. For example, you say, "she says 'thank you'" after she scans your card. Who the hell doesn't say that? Snap out of it man. Get a reality check.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points Delta. LOL! Kerensky, I've been a bit paranoid about posting because I told a friend about this sight. This store is actually a gym. I go there 3 times a week. The details I'm describing are things I've noticed over time. I can't really describe her body language enough for you to visualize it, I guess you'd have to be there to see it.

Is it safe to say that when a girl looks at you constantly she's interested? I don't mean just a glance either, full on glaring.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone who cares...I decided not to ask the girl out because she seems like she might be a bit too young for me. Also, she stopped trying to get my attention and all the signals so I guess she probably gave up since I didn't make a move anyway.