22nd January 2nd Boot Camp week

Eko Steele

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i just found this one, and i would like to join, made my own thread on a mission, but hey, in that one i am approaching 15-20 and having lite chit chat. This is the same so yep

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are more than welcome in our bootcamp. we are at week number 2 i posted the reading matirial. so we are doing atleast 10 aproaches with 2-10 minuts conversation.

got + 1 today so i'm up to 6 for now

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IS|Reinhart
you are more than welcome in our bootcamp. we are at week number 2 i posted the reading matirial. so we are doing atleast 10 aproaches with 2-10 minuts conversation.

got + 1 today so i'm up to 6 for now
good job, im at about 4. Its a little hard since I work 12 hr shifts 4 days a week, but im going to try to get most when Im off. 1 of mine was from at work, but we got into deep raport, so I am counting that.

Shocker

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shocker
good job, im at about 4. Its a little hard since I work 12 hr shifts 4 days a week, but im going to try to get most when Im off. 1 of mine was from at work, but we got into deep raport, so I am counting that.

Shocker
Nice! I actually almost got a feeling that i'm the only one who is doing week number 2. Nobody else was posting their results lol.
Anyway i already noticing i'm changing and becoming more sociable. Lets give the girls happiness by talking to them!

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! I actually almost got a feeling that i'm the only one who is doing week number 2. Nobody else was posting their results lol.
Anyway i already noticing i'm changing and becoming more sociable. Lets give the girls happiness by talking to them!
Yeah, I guess all the people who wanted to do this forgot that there was work required, OR no one is posting.

Since I do work it is a little hard to find time, also just when this started I started to see a girl -- who lives with her bf--- lol

Shocker

Valar

Reaction score
I'd like to sign up for this bootcamp. I've done the week 1 exercises, I'll write up and post my results with them and move on to week 2 starting today.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for not doing this... So tomorrow Im off groundation and Ima go out on the town with some buds. Ill be sure to get in some convos here and there along with just having a good time. Im pumped, I just need to do about 2 hours of HW tonight and Im free!!!! I think Ill stay a week behind cause friday is the only day Ill be able to go out and socialize. Darn finals...

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
+3 today and i'm up to 9.

anyway i tried to call couple girls fuk phone calling is a little harder than i thought but anyway good job guys. Brian keep up man!

6 more so i'm to 15 and i got 3 phone numbers from cute gurls

+4 mroe today 19 for this week so far

+2 more today 21 over all!

Last edited:

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! Off groundation(although tmorrow and sunday Ill be busy on a finals project)! Going out on the town tonight. 1st a BBall game then going to play pool with my buddies. Will do my best to have a good time and talk with strangers. Wish me luck.

EDIT Had 1 convo with kid at BBall game. I went out just to have fun and I did just that... Tonight was awesome. Decided to stay week behind cause a lack of being able to socialize. I think I got 2/10 while grounded... Next week Ill do this good. Out.

Last edited:

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
Dude your going above and beyond and that Is what makes a winner. See my sig.
actually i'm not even competing i just like talking to strangers. and my job is to sell women shoes but i don count it as a approaches. Just approach that nice piece of ass as soon as u see her, so fkin what that she will reject you there are TONs of others

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i'm not even competing i just like talking to strangers. and my job is to sell women shoes but i don count it as a approaches. Just approach that nice piece of ass as soon as u see her, so fkin what that she will reject you there are TONs of others
Your not in a competition with us, this is more of a self challenge. Who cares if your better or worse than some kid online? What matters is how good you think and believ you are. Your a winner in life for going beyound the minimum.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
+3 today and i'm up to 9.

anyway i tried to call couple girls fuk phone calling is a little harder than i thought but anyway good job guys. Brian keep up man!

6 more so i'm to 15 and i got 3 phone numbers from cute gurls

+4 mroe today 19 for this week so far

+2 more today 21 over all!
awsome dude, Im only at 4 but I have been so busy this week. tomorrow I want to get some but honestly I dont think I will be able to get to 10, which sort of sucks. The heart is there, just not the time.

Shocker

btw, it just looks like it is you and I from here on in.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shocker
btw, it just looks like it is you and I from here on in.
Hey now. Im in. Im just staying behind so that i can get the full value of the excercise while not being locked in my house.

Dying4Life

Reaction score
Had a set back this week ive been sick as a dog. Ive hardly been out the house, ive only had two. But, one was with two girls. Steped into this pub right, a fter a while me and Madlion sat down beside these girls, came in under the radar and was like whats going on next door ? there was a concert happening we knew all about but... we got kinda silly with em. started spitting total BS.
Any ways I've got my work cut out for me to get up to 10 in the next couple days.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have 4 right now so im off to the mall for a little bit. I doubt i will get 10 but I hope to get at least a few more, I have just been so busy with work (excuses, I know). Anyways, time to push this into overtime. Wish me luck

Shocker

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so my final number is 6, not what I wanted but I could only go 2 days since I worked the rest. I find that I am only going to the malls and I am walking around looking for good 'targets', which can take to long. I guess I will just have to push myself to talk to anyone. Oh well, on to week #3

Shocker

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
sign me up for the bootcamp

Man, I want in on this. Even if it's in the middle, I'm definitely in in spirit. I'm going to try following these things. This is going to be neat.