21 YO W/son

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet a girl........which says she is really interested in me.........she is very beautiful..........very thin.............she is 21 and has a son (4 years old), but she acts strange........cold..........distant..........doesnt looks to me that she is interested..............or at least she is not the kind that jumps into men............but she always says she is interested and that she likes me a lot..........
she got angry yesterday cause i asked her if she was always that cold with me she was interested in orrrrrrrrrrrr if she was making sure which of the 2 (another guy she is interested in and me) was better for her...........she went nuts..........and now she does not wants to talk to me
any advices on this?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably wants to latch on to you, as support for the baby. e.g. wants you to assume she has intimate feelings for you, whereas in reality her maternal instict has kicked into high gear and shes got to find support.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was playing you for attention and got pissy when you called her on her BS. Stay away, and find a new girl who's a little less insane.

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to tell that I can manage this with calm cause I have a girlfriend (not sure if u remember all my posts last year............) and all i want this girl for is sex........since i have a strong relationship with my girlfriend.
And since this other girl (called diana) is being a ***** with me just because i made a comment that was not as mean as she says it was........im willing to play dirty too.........if u know what i mean

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
?? Notta a F'ing clue?? But if it's revenge you want be careful. You just might end up a papa! And if it's just for sex why waste your time with someone with a kid, who seems to really like you.. I mean find a single gal. Don't screw this poor lady up any more. That would be rather cruel and chances are she went through hell already. Maybe not but I still say if it's sex you want go for someone with less baggage! As far as Diane, she has probably already moved on and so should You....

Games sure but this kind, suck on all fronts:) LTR, I don't think so?

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im posting all this to u just to get an idea if i can get this girl
i dont care if she is sane or insane..........
who cares........as the song says: "i want your sex"
thats all
im attracted to her.........dont care what her intentions r
just want some action and want to know if she sounds like a candidate to u and if the answer is yes..............what to do to get my hand on her
:D

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: If this is what you DJ's are all about.. Then I was terribly wrong??? Look buddy, WTF.. Just use your skills and leave her in the dust but chances are with a divorce under her belt and a kid she is more than you can handle.. or want to handle?

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe u r right tamales..........
i think she already went trough hell..........
but
its not reveange........im not that kind
but i think that if she is tough with me is because she still can deal with men.........so maybe she did not go trough so much of a nightmare
plus she lives with her parents.........
she sounds to me like a little girl that thinks she owns the world..........so...........why not have some fun with her...........?
can i insert her photo here?

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
u mean her problems in the past made her too strong and too much of a bbbiiiiittch for me?
she says she is cute, loving and caring and stuff like that
but i screwed with the comment last night
but if u all think i should leave her alone..........ill try to go for her on my own........
i was just looking for your experience and wisdom

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SOunds like a winner to me:rolleyes: Go for it and sure insert her photo. I didn't mean any harm but heck, I am a female and would hate to see some helpless female who is only 21 with a kid and outta of a marriage this young then meet some guy who is only out to bang her. Sorry, I have tried to be nice on here and say it like it is but again, if this is DJing then it sucks. I mean have some heart. There are so many women out there. Why prey on this one and well, maybe I just have a thing against men preying in general just for sex. Sure, I know it happens and I have fallen for all the big lines but maybe I also remember the hurt afterwards and it sucked. Take a walk in her shoes before you go there. I still say there are plenty of hot chicks out there with no kids who want some fun and need to learn a lesson or two.. JMO tho. GO for it. What the heck do I know?? Just do the same DJ moves you would any other girl. ALthough you have the parents and kid to contend with??? LOL.. WHy bother??? She must be a 15! I sure hope so.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me.. Move on. As you post more details about her, it sounds like she has TONS of issues. Don't get dragged into them. If you already have a girlfriend, just go get some from her.

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is that im not sure if im wrong about her...........
so..........should i close this chapter?
or stay around like a lion and see how she reacts
or what?
to tell u the truth.......i have already told her about 3 times in 10 about 2 weeks (thats how long we have met) that im very confused because she says she is interested and doesnt acts like it............maybe i pressured her because as soon as she said "im very interested" i thought it ment "im yours" and it seams i was wrong.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are you out of your mind? Of all the hotties running around you are hung up on this unstable headcase? If it's just some good carnal pleasure you are out for, then do yourself a favor and stop chasing these vulnerable chicks with problems! Get out there and make more options for yourself. THAT is the DJ way! Never getting hung up on one girl so much that you are willing to sacrifice your own power..your own HAPPINESS for a mere slice of ass.

You want specific advice?..fine.

As soon as she got mad at you, you should have laughed it off. A real DJ never let's other people's emotions overwhelm him. Another thing you need to remember is to ignore what women say. Their actions speak so loud you can never hear what the fu©k they are saying anyway!

Here is how you should have handled this.

YOU: "Damn, are you always this frigid with guys you are supposedly interested in?"
HER: How dare you say that to me, you insensitive, ignorant bastard! I hate you and never want to see you again!!!
YOU: (chuckling) I'll take that as a yes!

NEXT!!!!
end of story

and by the way..cheating on your girl is weak, dude. If you want to bang other chicks, it takes a real man to establish boundaries up front so no one's feelings or INTEGRITY is hurt.

But these are just my humble opinions..By all means feel free to continue down this self-destructive path you have chosen.

Mr. Fingers

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me you have oneitus for the ol' mom. So do what you gotta do. You will anyways even if everyone on here said not too. Right? SO why bother asking us? Just ask her out. Keep it simple and no, please don't offer to take the kid along and do some chucky cheese night out. Ask her out for drinks and see how it goes???

I still say you are asking for trouble. I have seen a lot of men get very AFC with a married woman or divorced with her head up her ass. And all of them deserved soooo much better but just couldn't see. Hard to learn the hard way. I have been there and am stubborn as well so best of luck to you:) Just try and keep it together.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i insert a photo from my desktop into my message?
I think it has to be uploaded from your desktop online..and then you can post the link..but im not sure.

I dont even know what half of that sh*t means in your reply screen lol.

So do what you gotta do. You will anyways even if everyone on here said not too. Right? SO why bother asking us? Just ask her out.

That is what i would do too. I mean in all seriousness..you read about the techniques..but your not really looking for advice because you already know what your gonna do, your just looking for confirmation.

So..

Go for it..and keep us posted. The biggest lessons are sometimes learned from experiance.