21 year old male model / tv star tops himself for "feeling alone"

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Article in the Daily Mail : 21 year old male mode tops himself as he "feels alone"

21 year old male model tops himself for "feeling alone"

Note the pic of his girlfriend in the article. Nowhere near as good looking as him. Dude was clearly not "Red Pill".

2 hours with me walking Oxford Street in London and this never would have happened.

Steve Jabba

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevejabba said:
Article in the Daily Mail : 21 year old male mode tops himself as he "feels alone"

Note the pic of his girlfriend in the article. Nowhere near as good looking as him. Dude was clearly not "Red Pill".

2 hours with me walking Oxford Street in London and this never would have happened.

Steve Jabba
You're delusional if you think that "walking oxford street in London for 2 hours" would have helped with his depression. Depression isn't something that you can cure by just walking around talking to women or even banging them (I highly doubt he was depressed because he couldn't get girls depression comes from many things, like feeling alone, lack of self-esteem, biology etc)

it's not something that "sarging" can cure

It use to be funny when PUA's thought they were psychologist now it's just lame

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevejabba said:

Steve Jabba
I'll never understand the whole depression thing. My field of study is not psychology so I don't know medically how serious it is and/or how legitimate it is.

Part of me will always think people need to "just handle it". Everyone goes through disappointments and downfalls. I love these actually, because it gives me an opportunity to bounce back. Some people just would rather curl up in a ball than face any sort of adversity.

But medically I couldn't tell you if all the meds that doctors prescribe for "depression" is legit or not. I do not know how the brain is "wired" different in cases of depression, if that is in fact true at all.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self development (including counselling) can help with depression. It is proven to, but not always. Whether he was red pill or not who knows but something certainly wasn't right.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevejabba said:
You can't really get a good look at her from that one pic, but she seems fairly attractive. Red pill or not the guy had serious issues and needed help though.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Part of me will always think people need to "just handle it".
Here's a tip I heard from somebody years ago. Any time some piece of advice involves the word "just," it's usually overly simplistic and totally unhelpful for the real world.

"Just handle it."
"Just say no."
"Just stop being so ___________."

The word "just" in any piece of advice is a red flag that the advice is given by someone who has no idea what the advisee is going through.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
I'll never understand the whole depression thing. My field of study is not psychology so I don't know medically how serious it is and/or how legitimate it is.

Part of me will always think people need to "just handle it". Everyone goes through disappointments and downfalls. I love these actually, because it gives me an opportunity to bounce back. Some people just would rather curl up in a ball than face any sort of adversity.

But medically I couldn't tell you if all the meds that doctors prescribe for "depression" is legit or not. I do not know how the brain is "wired" different in cases of depression, if that is in fact true at all.
I've had very close people in my life suffer from depression. I agree with you when you say that people need to "just handle it". Bad things happen to people every day. Those bad things need to be learned from and embraced. I refuse to believe that 10% of all people in the USA have chemical imbalances that require medication. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
I refuse to believe that 10% of all people in the USA have chemical imbalances that require medication. Sounds like a cop-out to me.
I thought I knew it all at the age of 24 too. Keep in mind, they won't even let you rent a car at your age. Just sayin'. :rolleyes:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this guy is handsome, but hes also kinda homo. No real girl likes a homo. Hence his problems.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevejabba said:

Steve Jabba
This is the dumbest thing I've read in a bit.
You honestly believe he killed himself cause he was red pill? Nothing in the a article indicates that. People feeling alone isn't because their girlfriend is not as attractive as they are (though she looks attractive from what I can see). Going out and banging some random hoes, while fun, isn't going to make anyone feel less alone. What a joke.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally suffer from depression due to childhood events.
People talk about feeling disappointment and sad due to an event but imagine feeling like that 24/7.

I will argue my case is not to the extreme but I found the best way is to keep busy and doing things you love. Also I was raised in a Christian family and know the value of life as a gift from God. This helps greatly because most times you feel alone even when people are around you but if you believe a higher source like God is with you then things get easier to manage.

Funny thing is everyone around me thinks I'm the most happiest and optimistic person alive. LOOOOOOOOL

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what qualifies as a model? He looks like a typical person. And he is 21 years old and has forehead wrinkles already. Society is warped.....maybe he is just photogenic I guess.....his girl is average to...

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
This is what qualifies as a model? He looks like a typical person. And he is 21 years old and has forehead wrinkles already. Society is warped.....maybe he is just photogenic I guess.....his girl is average to...
These days obesity is so prevalent in the US that even average person qualifies as a model now. It's sad.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys calling him average should show us what you look like. Seriously, this site has gone downhill since I first joined. smh

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really telling me if you go out to the mall or a concert you won't see atleast 20 guys who look like that? Standards have gone down I see. I am 30 and have no wrinkles on my forehead. He looks like a typical white male.....what qualifies him as a model?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
You really telling me if you go out to the mall or a concert you won't see atleast 20 guys who look like that? Standards have gone down I see. I am 30 and have no wrinkles on my forehead. He looks like a typical white male.....what qualifies him as a model?
The fact that people were willing to consistently pay him to be one qualifies him. Your stupidity astounds me.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that people were willing to consistently pay him to be one qualifies him. Your stupidity astounds me.
And people payed Tim Tebow to be a NFL Quarterback....what's your point?
Just because you are in a position of "power" or "higher regard" doesn't mean you know ANYTHING.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
And people payed Tim Tebow to be a NFL Quarterback....what's your point?
Just because you are in a position of "power" or "higher regard" doesn't mean you know ANYTHING.
Nobody's gonna take you seriously until you post a picture of your wrinkle free head, you know that right? Doesn't matter how many Tim Tebow analogies you use.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I have to be taken seriously for? Because I offered my opinion? I'm sorry he died may he rest his soul. I was just commenting he looks like every other white male you encounter in America. I was curious what qualified him as a model and why people were ragging on his chick, when they are both average looking (in the face). I don't need to post a picture, if that were the case every poster on here should.