21 random thoughts on women

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm 21 years old from New Orleans.
These are my 21 random thoughts on women.

1. IOI's aren't always accurate. Normally you can do all the right stuff and still get shot down. IOD's, however, are 100% accurate.

2. Other times, if you ask a girl out, you get blown out, and all attraction will end like Milli Vanilli's career. If you don't, you find out that you wouldn't have been blown out. Then you'll be in the friend zone.

3. There are sure-fire ways to LOSE a girl, but NONE TO WIN a girl.

4. Online dating normally gets you sent back out into the field, with tears in your wallet. Probably the same with facebook/myspace.

5. If you dress chapped, women will talk to you. If you dress GQ, women won't approach you.

6. Women are independent nowadays. OFTEN TIMES THEY DON'T NEED A MAN IN THEIR LIFE!

7. Do you remember the times when you used to be able to just straight up ask a woman for a date and get it? And if she told you she had a boyfriend, she meant it? (This was back in the 80's and 90's and probably before.) Also, women were the ones approaching men. Now it's vice versa.

8. Women don't approach you unless you are either rich, a body builder (American Gladiator), or famous. Being smart just won't cut it.

9. Go for older women! You'll last longer in conversations and generate more interest. You may also end up banging a married woman!

10. Women love playing games with men's hearts! Treat them like sh*t.

11. If you rely on luck alone which most men do, you have a 1 in 93 chance of getting the girl.

12. If you see a woman that's young and drop dead goregeous, don't ask her out, she's taken, to save some of you some heartache. Unless you have some qualities from statement 8.

13. Women can see through men like glass. Not only that, women get hit on more than men. Women get approached 93 times a day, while 93% of men (AFC's) are LUCKY to even get 3! Some men get even less than that!

14. When a woman starts flirting with you, LJBF HER!!! She's using you as an emotional tampon! She's setting you up to knock you down!

15. Don't ask women for advice on women. :nono: It normally turns you into an AFC.

16. Despite the fact that there are more women than men in this world, they are all looking for Mr. Right, and won't settle for less.

17. Fighting fire with fire (playing the woman's game) is an automatic win for the woman. Try it. I DARE YOU.

18. If you mess up with one woman in the club, you are f**ked for the rest of the night, complete with blue balls.

19. Never try to stop a moving target unless you know the person.

20. You may have to learn how to steal a woman from her boyfriend, or should I say, may as well learn? all of the 9's-10's and higher are taken.

21. FINALLY, Ugly women are the ONLY AND MOST AGGRESSIVE kinds of women that approach. Not only that, those that dance are among the best at it. Also, if a pretty girl approaches you, STRIKE FAST!!!

stand

Banned
Reaction score
6. Women are independent nowadays. OFTEN TIMES THEY DON'T NEED A MAN IN THEIR LIFE!

100% BULL****.

12. If you see a woman that's young and drop dead goregeous, don't ask her out, she's taken, to save some of you some heartache. Unless you have some qualities from statement 8.

Horrible.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...is this suppose to help someone? Its pretty pessimistic and delusional.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:

100% BULL****.

Horrible.

In America or Western Europe I would definitely agree with these. Especially when it comes to America or Britain. It is a numbers game and the numbers are against straight guys. In saying that, there are still places where beautiful blue-eyed angels will jump at a chance to date American guys.

SAKongen

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I'm 21 years old from New Orleans.
These are my 21 random thoughts on women.

7. Do you remember the times when you used to be able to just straight up ask a woman for a date and get it? And if she told you she had a boyfriend, she meant it? (This was back in the 80's and 90's and probably before.) Also, women were the ones approaching men. Now it's vice versa.
Somehow I doubt this is your thoughts. Or did you start an early dating career?

nismo-4

Reaction score
SAKongen said:
Somehow I doubt this is your thoughts. Or did you start an early dating career?
It is me and this is the way I feel. I just wanted to know what you guys felt. No flames, please.

nismo-4

Reaction score
stand said:

100% BULL****.

Horrible.
It's just what I've been seeing in the dating field. I should have stated that this whole list was opinionated. Some may be true, some may be false.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know whats more pathetic: the pure pessimism in your post or the fact that I completely agree with all of it...

...except number 6. Women just try to come off that way to the AFCs. And number 12 is pretty much true unless you are number 8 + just being an alpha male. LOL

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"There are sure-fire ways to LOSE a girl, but NONE TO WIN a girl."

This one is very good.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree about IOI's being inaccurate, some people think they're inaccurate because they screw up after getting an IOI.

nismo-4

Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
I don't know whats more pathetic: the pure pessimism in your post or the fact that I completely agree with all of it...

...except number 6. Women just try to come off that way to the AFCs. And number 12 is pretty much true unless you are number 8 + just being an alpha male. LOL
You agree with this whole thing? I'm not surprised. You should read this one.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137486
It's another list, but FAR LESS PESSIMISTIC.

nismo-4

Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I disagree about IOI's being inaccurate, some people think they're inaccurate because they screw up after getting an IOI.
Now THAT I agree with. Reason for that is men think they're instantly in when getting one. Then they pull a move they think is cute and they lose.

Try reading this list. I wrote it today.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Gustav Yavo said:
"There are sure-fire ways to LOSE a girl, but NONE TO WIN a girl."

This one is very good.
*Hi-5!*

There are sure-fire ways to boost a woman's interest levels, boost your confidence, and boost a woman's chances of saying yes. Ultimately, the woman has the final say-so.

Check this thread out. Yes I wrote this one too.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is very AFC, but I agree with the very last one. Ugly girls seem to be the only ones that ain't shy about approaching guys.

nismo-4

Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Your post is very AFC, but I agree with the very last one. Ugly girls seem to be the only ones that ain't shy about approaching guys.
Maybe this post is AFC and pessimistic, so I wrote another list. You should read it.

Ugly girls are often times used to rejection, so they have nothing to lose.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18 is pretty inaccurate. Most of the others are good.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Positive things happen to positive people!

Obsidian said:
18 is pretty inaccurate. Most of the others are good.
Thanks for the props.

After re-testing #18, it's ONLY TRUE if you do something CREEPY i.e. set off her stalker alarm or smack her.

Rejection is unavoidable. Eventually it will hit you. If you played your cards right, you may not get the girl you intended, but if there are others in that set who have been watching you be cool and all that good stuff, you can end up with one of them! You may wind up with another girl in the club. If you keep high value demonstrated, things will go positively. Just don't throw tantrums, it makes #18 true.

To me, #3 may be the only one in this list which is 100% true.

nismo-4

Reaction score
God bless your soul!

Z Man said:
In case you guys missed it, nismo wants you to read this post. :rolleyes:
What a breath of fresh air you brought among this thread!

Just be sure to leave me feedback about that list.