21 and over

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you get when you tell the truth. After much harassment I finally told this chick the amount of sexual partners I've had; and she tweaked out. BTW, this is the second girl to do this THIS WEEK.

I know, I know, after the first girl tripped a shouldn't have told the other one, but hey, I'm stupid at times.

I don't know do you guys lie about sex partners? I try to keep it real and not lie but if the question arises with a diff. girl I might make like the other sex and take a few off my number. Anybody else have to deal with this B.S.

In the end, it's prolly my fault for telling the truth.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been with that many, truthfully, so I don't lie about my past, but I have a no-lie philosophy anyway. I don't tolerate lying about anything, so I'm not going to lie to someone else either. This site has taught me a lot, but I can't stand the advice where people are telling others not to tell the truth.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply say that it's private and that she shouldn't ask you that. If she persists, I usually say "That's for me to know and for you to wonder about."

Scream

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only slept with 4 girls, but all this year. I guess maybe two of them I'd be happy for people to know I slept with, the others are ok... just very bitter.

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a high number or a low number?

I maintain a no "Kiss and Tell" policy.

Do you think Don Juan bragged and gossiped about his conquests?

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldnt have told her but now that she knows tell her to deal with it or walk..your past is your business

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimallio, that my friend, is good advice that I shall employ tomm.

Kaptain-- I guess for my age (20) it's relatively high, but I wear protection and it's not like I'm a predator or something.

I'm gonna either A. not bring it up and see if she's still bothered by it or B. Confront the problem head on and not let it manifest.

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

Well next time a lady (ha) ask you you can puff you your chest and say with complete confidence...

"What!?!?! I don't go asking how many guys YOU'VE ****ed!"

Keep the mystery...

I'd go with your plan A. Your sex life isn't something you should not have to justify or apologise for. k?

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this question is arising in the beginning, then it`s none of her business.

If the question arises later, then you could play it off all ****y & funny to create/maintain mystery.

HB: "How many gf`s did you have?"

You: "I don`t know, there`s so many, the names are all a blur".

You: "It`s easier to count the ones I didn`t have".

Here`s one I tried as an experiment, about 3 months into seeing this one chica, but I don`t recommend it if the question is posed in the beginning of your qualification of the girl:

You: "None. You`re my first."

I had the slyest grin on when saying this and the chica burst out laughing and said, "Yeah right! There must`ve been dozens!"

I then said, "Gentlemen don`t kiss and tell". That chica never brought up the question again.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav