20 ways to tell you're over it

Special-K

Reaction score
1. You have stopped competing with your ex.

2. Hearing what your ex is up to doesn't make you cry or feel worthless or angry.

3. Memories don't hurt you or make you cry.

4. You're no longer trying to prove that you're over it - to your ex or to anyone else.

5. You've stopped reading their horoscope (assuming the ex is of a different sign).

6. You don't go to places just hoping to bump into your ex.

7. You stop trying to hack into their email or constantly checking their online diary (blog) or dating site profile.

8. Hearing a special song makes you feel nostalgic and not tearful.

9. You no longer care what your ex thinks of you.

10. You stop wondering if your ex misses you.

11. You stop making excuses to get in touch.

12. You no longer drive by their home or work (or any other place you think they might be.)

13. You have actually arrived at the conclusion the break-up was "for the best".

14. When something really good or bad happens, you, inadvertently phone someone else to share it with.

15. You've stopped counting the days and weeks since the break-up.

16. By taking your power back, you have started to go back to places you enjoyed going to, but have been avoiding, because they reminded you of your ex.

17. When you are on a date with someone new, you don't keep telling stories about your ex; nor do you compare the new person with your ex.

18. When you dream about your ex, it doesn't leave you depressed for the entire day.

19. You've stopped buying the foods your ex liked out of habit, and have started to buy the foods you like.

20. You no longer hold hope you ex will come back nor would you consider re-uniting if he or she did.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex is a no good *****,but. alot of those things i still do over a girl i "liked" not saying "like" anymore, and me and this girl never got 2gether lol

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
this list shows that i am "over it" then..good to hear ;)

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
you missed a very obvious one:

21. You don't think about or imagine this is your ex when you are in bed with another girl

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like if you don't care what happens to your ex then that pretty much sums up your entire relationship with her.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special-K said:

5. You've stopped reading their horoscope (assuming the ex is of a different sign).
If you're reading horoscopes i have news for you. You're gay.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
and why is reading a horoscope make you gay ??? Get your head out of your a$$ some people have beliefs different then yours learn to accept it.

Back to the point nice list.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when i did all 20 i think!

Not now.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:

If you throw around the word gay like it means something, I have news for you. You're a tool.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got over my ex completley 100% went from cut about our break up and slightly pissed off at her and wanting her back to 0% interest and attraction,

wanna know how?

she got drunk at a party 2 days after our break up,kissed me was hugging me then threw up all over my shirt.. LOL

ever since then even the thought of hugging her makes me sick lol i know its not her fault she threw up it wasnt on purpouse but still freaked me out lol

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
If you throw around the word gay like it means something, I have news for you. You're a tool.

I'm a tool? hahaha. Yeah, i'm the vibrator your bird has to use because you can't get her off.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
You stop checking up on their myspace or facebook.
I still check up on her facebook, but that is because her boyfriend and her are still really good friends of mine.

I broke up with her about a year ago, but still like to hang out with her.

comic_relief