TheBird

Reaction score
I need some advice.

There is this girl who has lately shown quite an interest in me. I hear from people she likes me, she wants to hang out a bunch etc. she invited me to this big trip with some friends and we held hands etc and she basically proved to me tht she did like me. After this she wanted to hang out again and with the holidays it got hard to hang out just us2 but recently she has been kind of ignoring me and avoiding hanging out. I asked her why the hot/cold behavior and she said that an old boy she was interested in asked her to go out again.. she said she was really upset and i assumed that meant she was still really unsure about what to do. She had liked this guy quite a bit and so i assumed she was upset at this because she was starting to like me.

anyways i don't think this is a done deal yet and i'm really frustrated that this guy had to come crawling back in right as things were getting moving.she seems to be shutting me out trying to forget that she liked me at all. I could use some advice to help show her that i would be a much better person to be involved with than this other guy.

any advice would be appreciated.

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of girls to go around.

Living well is the best revenge
Go find yourself other girl/s. If this other guys is what you say and she finishes it with him you will be a shining star and
YOU can decide wheather she is worth it.

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
They told me I was stupid to go after a guy who was not worth it.....but I say...don't give up without a fight..sometimes the most persuasive wins. As long as she didn' reject u...go on....if u want to be with her...if u really want it...then try! why not? what do u have to loose?