2 Police Officers shot in Ferguson

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a case of two cops being injured with bullets during a protest. Clearly, the actions of the perpetrator(s) are unacceptable and I hope they are caught and charged for their actions. Now, few people here on SS seem to be of the position that all cop shootings/killings are justified. Why would a cop shoot dead a naked man simply because he was running towards him? What was he going do to him? Svck his d!ck? And you'd think this coward cop will be charged or reprimanded for this? Think again. Anyone who believes an unstable naked man deserves to be shoot dead is a complete moron. Just as I am against shooting cops, I am equally against cop shootings.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're Lying and Full of Sh*t

the_stig said:
The sampling was skewed to get the results the DOJ wanted to find. Yes, there were more blacks pulled over than any other racial group. But, when 67% of the population is black and 14% of the population white, it stands to reason that more blacks than whites are going to stopped by Police. Holder and Company simply misused the facts and data to support a pre-determined conclusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd-lOk_30m8

Bill O’Reilly: Ferguson Police Obviously ‘Targeting Blacks’

In this clip O'Reilly is talking about how black got 94% of the tickets on only 4% of whites got them, on top of the fact that these tickets were discretionary, (in other words the the f*ggot ass cops didn't have to write them,)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just disparate impact theory. If 67% of the population is committing 94% of the "discretionary" offenses (just like they commit ~90% of non-discretionary offense like robbery, burglary, murder etc) such as speeding, broken tail light, expired registration, jay walking down the middle of the street etc, then they will get stopped and ticketed more. Also, we don't know how many blacks from neighboring areas were traveling through Ferguson increasing their percentage.

Holder's own department statistics show that African Americans, on average, violate speeding and other traffic laws at much greater rates than whites.

The Justice Department's research arm, the National Institute of Justice, explains that differences in traffic stops can simply be attributed to "differences in offending."

Duh. For another example, "Seat-belt usage is chronically lower among blacks," the NIJ says in a 2013 study. "If a law enforcement agency aggressively enforces violations, police will stop more black drivers."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...erguson-pd-with-bogus-stats.htm#ixzz3UDdkQ4eZ
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
It's all just an application of disparate impact as always without questioning what role was black behavior.

And Ferguson is average for all towns in disparate policing outcomes. Liberal Monroe Wisconsin I believe I read has way more of a disparate out come. This whole thing in Ferguson is a sham.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/ferguson-black-arrest-rates/19043207/

At least 1,581 other police departments across the USA arrest black people at rates even more skewed than in Ferguson, a USA TODAY analysis of arrest records shows. That includes departments in cities as large and diverse as Chicago and San Francisco and in the suburbs that encircle St. Louis, New York and Detroit.
Stop blaming all white people for some black people's failure.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd-lOk_30m8

Bill O’Reilly: Ferguson Police Obviously ‘Targeting Blacks’

In this clip O'Reilly is talking about how black got 94% of the tickets on only 4% of whites got them, on top of the fact that these tickets were discretionary, (in other words the the f*ggot ass cops didn't have to write them,)
Sounds like it's your own people that are the most corrupt. See the end of the video. That's what's so hilarious.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shot from long range, and 1 is a scored head shot??? That's the description of a white man... We all know black people can't shoot; with accuracy that is...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Shot from long range, and 1 is a scored head shot??? That's the description of a white man... We all know black people can't shoot; with accuracy that is...
TRUTH

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres proof of racially motivated policing and handing out stupid fines in order to pad PD revenues...but its still the citizens fault huh? Big bad black folks jay walking and getting tickets for their heinous crimes.

You know idiotic haters are reaching when all of the left wing media and right wing pundits like Bill O'Reilly agree on something. O'Reilly, as much as an azzhole, liar, and baiting douche he is sometimes, actually admitted Ferguson PD targeted blacks to make money.

I must find Satan's phone number to ask him how cold it is in hell right now.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So theres proof of racially motivated policing
No proof, just application of disparate impact. Are you too dense to understand that? The Supreme Court has been leaning lately to rejecting disparate impact. If Ferguson, the expelled OU students etc had backbone and money they'd likely win lawsuits against these government actions.

You know idiotic haters are reaching when all of the left wing media and right wing pundits like Bill O'Reilly agree on something. O'Reilly, as much as an azzhole, liar, and baiting douche he is sometimes, actually admitted Ferguson PD targeted blacks to make money.

O'Reilly might be considered right wing by some, but he's hardly a conservative. He's a mainstream opportunist. Fox News itself being mainstream media it's not always very conservative.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stagger Lee said:
O'Reilly might be considered right wing by some, but he's hardly a conservative. He's a mainstream opportunist. Fox News itself being mainstream media it's not always very conservative.
Correct. He is a Rino of sorts. Fox, in general, is sort of Rino too.

Off topic, as right-ist as I am, I never understood or liked the "Cut off the person you are interviewing, and don't let them answer the question" style of interviewing lol.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Who said anyone deserved to be shot? Dont put words in peoples mouths dum dum. The crooks will be caught, trialed, and convicted as always. You know, the process that never happens to cops harm or kill innocent civilians.

Shoot a 12 yr old? It was the kids fault. Beat a homeless man on camera? Nothing to see here. Shoot an innocent man on the phone in Walmart? Lets just harass his girlfriend and throw blame elsewhere. Thats the response the police give to the public.

So yeah, bad cops do run around like feral hogs without punishment. Not much better than Africa. Yet you lot dont get upset unless some cop gets hurt. You casually ignore the police state when many of the victims of police fvk ups are minorities. Yet youll complain about big government in other instances.

Time will show Americans the error of not holding police accountable for years. So maybe I should ask you if all those people deserve to be shot, since your outrage is only applied for those with the right uniform or skin color.
Ain't this the truth.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you have it. A black person is allowed to shoot a LEO because at some point in history..............well you know the rest.

Sh1tty people with sh1tty excuses for doing sh1tty things.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So theres proof of racially motivated policing and handing out stupid fines in order to pad PD revenues...but its still the citizens fault huh? Big bad black folks jay walking and getting tickets for their heinous crimes.

Vapid, vacuous, devoid of intelligence, infantile ranting GayJay - your trademark and the stock-in-trade of people that adopt leftist babble and attempt to pass it off as a sign of intelligence.

Instead, you just show yourself off to be another, clueless, low-information knee-jerk lib that can regurgitate tired memes of no substance - just like you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:

Vapid, vacuous, devoid of intelligence, infantile ranting GayJay - your trademark and the stock-in-trade of people that adopt leftist babble and attempt to pass it off as a sign of intelligence.

Instead, you just show yourself off to be another, clueless, low-information knee-jerk lib that can regurgitate tired memes of no substance - just like you.
Forget your meds today old man? :D Nothing of substance in that post. All I see is elderly whining reminiscent of "stay off my lawn!".:box:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
GayJay,

You wouldn't know substance if it bit your a**.

All you know is the gibberish you and your buddies trade in your libbie enclave.

I don't require meds junior. Your pencil has no lead - your issue.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol@me being a liberal.

I'm neither a liberal or a conservative.

This type of stuff was bound to happen. These cops killing these kids and you guys act like repercussions will not happen.

All these injustice cop vids and you guys seriously think it's going to continue to be lolli pops and flowers.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Lol@me being a liberal.

I'm neither a liberal or a conservative.

This type of stuff was bound to happen. These cops killing these kids and you guys act like repercussions will not happen.

All these injustice cop vids and you guys seriously think it's going to continue to be lolli pops and flowers.
________

FJ reads a headline or two. Confuses headline and vid counts with reality. Types 'great insight' here.

Hilarious.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
GayJay,

You wouldn't know substance if it bit your a**.

All you know is the gibberish you and your buddies trade in your libbie enclave.

I don't require meds junior. Your pencil has no lead - your issue.
Youre a dying breed my man. Literally.

Go back to the tele (Faux News im guessing) and relax for the day. Its clear you have no ability to respond to points made. Nothing but lazy insults from those lacking mental wits.